Let's Make A Car List For GT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GT_Nut
Oh right! Thanks Live4speed! I'm really happy about that.
That Cobra 427, was that an American version?

N.
Yes, that had the American 427 V8. ;)

Thanks Silviadrifter, dahn you lot are too fast for me, I read a previous post and saw the answer, instantly went and edited my post 2seconds after posting it to remove the question, but, DOH! Ya got me.

:banghead:

:D

N.

The 2003 Kmart racing team Holden Commodore VY + 2 fast 2 furious cars. Oh and the cars from the fast and the furious

Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
The 2003 Kmart racing team Holden Commodore VY + 2 fast 2 furious cars. Oh and the cars from the fast and the furious

No no no no, why on earth would we want the fast and furious cars in GT4? GT is about cars racing properly, not who can get away from the lights fastest, thoes riced up cars in drag are not what GT is about.

If you want 2F2F play NFS : U simple as.

Besides personally I thought 2F2F was crap anyway, I enjoyed the first one though.

Oh & my fave bit in first one has gotta be when he pulls up against a Ferrari 355(?) and says something like 'how much was your ferrari?' & Ferrari bloke says 'more than you can afford!' lol that Supra would probably cost alot more to buy & modify to that state than a standard Ferrari 355.

The only reason I'd like the TFATF cars is to add abit more fun in arcade mode or something like that. Even while ur playing 2 Player battle those cars could add a bit more fun. It's just like CMR3 has a tank and Hovercraft to play with. Oh and NFSU has nothing on GT4

Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
2 fast 2 furious cars. Oh and the cars from the fast and the furious
Wait for the release of "Fast and the Furious" the game, if you want those cars.
It'll have most of the cars from both movies.

Firebirds, Trans Ams, all those would be cool, but the problem is that the entire game would have to be re-written so that everytime you looked at a pontiac, the re-sale value goes down.

The Firebird and Tranz ams. Well atleast the Firebird would look cool with the pic of the firebird on the hood.

some more listers. the curvy 2 seater version of the storm (lm?) and the new lmp (prototype). Bring back the jag xjr-15 from gt2. The chrysler me412 and new cobra from the detroit motorshow. Also lots more pikes peak and group B cars. Like the 205, 405 t16.

I want to see some deregulated prototype f1/gt/rally cars that the manufacturers/race teams/tuners design themselves- like they did in wrc2 and wrc3.

It's hard to convey just how fantastic i am using only words. I`ll have a go though. It probably has something to do with my outlandish intellect, lovely personality and beautiful body. If there had to be one thing i'd change about myself it would be that i'm too modest. ;) I'm not a real robot though.

How are you "ultra"?

Hey, there was even a Gran Turismo version of the original VW Beetle : tuned by the German tuner Theo Decker!

68_26.jpg

Originally posted by Buggy Boy
Hey, there was even a Gran Turismo version of the original VW Beetle : tuned by the German tuner Theo Decker!

Gran Turismo is a term used in the car world and has been around since early 1900's, it wasn't made up by PD.

No, no you read me wrong, I was adding that to your comment not trying to correct you or tell or anything like that.

Here's my 2 cent's worth.... Some already listed, some not.

Fiat X1/9 (good agains the MR2 and proposed Fiero)
Alfa Romeo Spider (against Miata's and the likes)
Innocenti Turbo DeTomasso (great in the mini cars department)
Renault 8 Gordini (any of the Gordini's would be nice)
Simca Rallye 1100 (any of it's variants)
Citroën DS 21
Citroën SM (Maserati engine)
MG's (any of them)
Triumph TR6
Triumph Spitfire
Austin Healey's (any one of them)
VolkWagen Rabbit GTI (the original pocket-rocket)

I'm sure I could go for a few more, but those would be a start.:)

Originally posted by Buggy Boy

68_26.jpg

They should put Herby in there. If anybody even remembers The Love Bug.

Originally posted by Exoticar

VolkWagen Rabbit GTI (the original pocket-rocket)

I'm sure I could go for a few more, but those would be a start.:)
Yeah, the original Golf GTI (MK1) (USDM Rabbit), was a great car, and I think is supposed to be in the game. I would like to see the MK2 and MK3 Jettas, and Golfs in the game as well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back