Let's Make A Car List For GT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by live4speed
It's either the MK1 or MK2 Golf GTi that has the same power to weight ration as the current Golf V6 4Motion.
The Golf V6 4-motion you speak of, is the VW Golf R32 (VR6 - AWD). It's an incredible car, but it is a little too heavy for my taste. I would rather have a MKII (or MKIII) GTI with a 1.8T swap, chipped............. However, I would like to somehow get that 4-motion custom fitted to the chasis....

Speaking of light AWD hatches, I saw a beautiful '88 Mazda 323 AWD, with a 2.0 litre 16 valve DOHC turbo engine swapped in (not sure from what). It had a sick adjustable LSD, and was pushin' over 280hp, at 17psi of boost........drool........ Also, it was painted exactly like the Xsarra Rally Car (which can be seen in GT3 ( bottom-red fading into yellow, fading into white-top ).

He wanted 4k for it, and it only had 60k miles on the new engine..... I'm actually considering scrapping my Silvia project, to buy the 323...........

:confused:

;)

Yep, the R32, I forgot what it was called, it's a great car but as you said it's a little on the heavy side for a hot hatch.

since i know nobody said it, they DEFINATELY need to add a few Acura Legends. Like the G2 with the Type II engine with 230hp. if they had that car in there, i would buy two copies of the game. jsut b/c.

Originally posted by silviadrifter
The Golf V6 4-motion you speak of, is the VW Golf R32 (VR6 - AWD). It's an incredible car, but it is a little too heavy for my taste. I would rather have a MKII (or MKIII) GTI with a 1.8T swap, chipped............. However, I would like to somehow get that 4-motion custom fitted to the chasis....

Speaking of light AWD hatches, I saw a beautiful '88 Mazda 323 AWD, with a 2.0 litre 16 valve DOHC turbo engine swapped in (not sure from what). It had a sick adjustable LSD, and was pushin' over 280hp, at 17psi of boost........drool........ Also, it was painted exactly like the Xsarra Rally Car (which can be seen in GT3 ( bottom-red fading into yellow, fading into white-top ).

He wanted 4k for it, and it only had 60k miles on the new engine..... I'm actually considering scrapping my Silvia project, to buy the 323...........

:confused:

;)

Go for it! It sounds sweet...

Originally posted by kart racer
How about the older F1 cars from the 60's and 70's? Bently LeMans car would also be cool.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe cars pre WWII would be cool.

Thoes old Autounion cars were fast as well, they had over 450Bhp and they were pre-WWII.

Originally posted by ExigeExcel
umm, lets putt-putt along in our Model T's. Mind you, the pod cars were in GT:C, and they sucked for speed.
lol, and a mode where a man with a red flag walks in front of you, and the speed limit is 5mph:lol:

The Autounion cars from the 1930's would be very cool, they would probably beat a few good sports cars of today.

From what I've read, yes. They were race cars but like most old pre war race cars, they were road legal. They won the Grand Prix, Type-C had a 520Bhp 6litre V16, it was one of the first cars to have 5 gears and it weighed just 734kg's.

-[EDM] Subaru Impreza WRX STi Spec-C
-[EDM] Subaru Impreza WRX STi P1
-[EDM] Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII FQ-300
-[EDM] Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII FQ-330

Originally posted by ultrabeat
lol, and a mode where a man with a red flag walks in front of you, and the speed limit is 5mph:lol:

OK, you've just leaped from acting retarded to being retarded.

The first American "Race Car" was Henry Ford's 666, which I beleive was a Model T. It could reach speeds of 94MPH. It's no slower than those Japanese "Tuna Delivery Trucks" that we'll get in GT4. I would love to race in a Model T, and a Model A for that fact, in GT4.

I have another car that should be in GT4, the homer!(From the ismpson's, the car homer created!)

I want some of these:

Attachments

• 2407.jpg
    2407.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 109
Originally posted by Dorifto
I want some of these:

Yeah thats cool, but if someone picks an SUV (like Pajero Evolution) online, they think its the perfect thing for them to run you over.

***SQUISHED***

No offense, bro. :)

The BMW X5 LeMans, that was as quiick as supercars round a track. On most tracks not counting ovals, the Cayenne would get it's ass handed to it by a decent go kart.

Well in that case, the kart would get very far, let alone finnish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back