Let's Make A Car List For GT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by UNKNOWN 69
THE 2004 MITSUBISHI EVO VIII RS WOULD BE AN AWESOME CAR TO ADD TO GT4 !!!

Why not the MR? I mean, of course they will have the RS, and the GSR. However, I think they should add the MR, as it is the best of the three IMHO.........

;)

BEST THING TO ADD WOULD BE THE BMW 850 CSI !!!!!

yeah okay, I agree, but you don't need the caps.

I WOULD SO LOVE TO SEE THAT CAR ON THERE, OR ANOTHER GREAT AND SUPER AWESOME CAR WOULD BE THE BMW 850 CSI !

did you need to post about the 850 CSI again? Its a good car and all, but you didn't have to repeat, let alone double post. :rolleyes:

THE 2004 MITSUBISHI EVO VIII RS WOULD BE AN AWESOME CAR TO ADD TO GT4 !!!

do you have a jammed caps lock or something? :banghead:

i also think that u should be able to put body kits on ur car and neon lights , and nitrous, and decals and custom hoods for ur car, i think it would be great if u could add those !!!

whey, the caps are gone. But isn't that 'need for speed' territory. Many of us like to keep away from that aspect. And what is the point of having the neons?:odd:

this is the sort of thing that give newbies bad names

i also think that u should be able to put body kits on ur car and neon lights , and nitrous, and decals and custom hoods for ur car, i think it would be great if u could add those !!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BEST THING TO ADD WOULD BE THE BMW 850 CSI !!!!!
learn about the caps lock and enough about the BMW csi you already have your own thread about it for christs sake. ban this fool!:mad: :banghead:

Hi Guys.
In GT3 we got 350Z, Rx8, Subaru WRX, Lancer EVO XVIII before they where production cars or available for sale. What cars that are not available for sale or have not been made into production models, but would be; do you think we will be seen in GT4?

ok my list of course starts out with:

Dodge,
Srt10 viper
Srt10 competition viper
Srt10 ram
concept viper

mittisi needs to get rid of all those lancers atleast keep 2 and bring in a few eclipse
:banghead:

we need more the old american muscle cars cause face it far as new cars in america we suck at makin em accept for chryslers new bad boy.cause lets face the day a dodge neon wins the daytona 500 we're all in trouble.

We need trucks to cause lets face it what guy wouldn't love to fly around laguna seca at over a 100 miles an hour in a srt10 ram or ford lightning or a chevy....well we'll see if chevy has anything.

:banghead:

Il Mostro...

Attachments

• 1991_alfa_romeo_sz_hq.jpg
    1991_alfa_romeo_sz_hq.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 122
They made a convertable as well called the RZ, they push 210 ponies and imo they are fantastic cars.

Engine:
Type: 61501.

Number of cylinders and arrangement: 6 60 V. light alloy block and heads, capacity: 2959 cm3.

Bore x Stroke: 93 x 72.60 mm.

Compression Ratio 10:1

Max. Power: 207 HP or 154 kw ( EEC standards ) at 6200 rpm.

Max. Torque: 25 kgm. ( EEC standards ) at 4500 rpm.

Valve arrangement: V-type overhead. 1 overhead camshaft per bank with rocker-arms, toothed belt.

Top speed: 250 km/h.

Acceleration: from 0 to 100 km/h in 7 seconds.

Ignition system: digital ignition.

Cooling system: pressurized liquid cooling with thermostatic electric fan ( capacity: 10 liters).

Fuel system: electric pump with shutoff device in case of collision, combined ignition and fuel injection system ( multipoint ) Bosh ML4.1 - Motronic. 3-way catalyst ( US '83 standards ).

Fuel tank: internal, behind the rear seat ( capacity 68 litres ).

Transmission
Rear wheel drive.

Clutch: dry single plate.

Gearbox: mechanical rear transaxle 5 speeds forward plus reverse,( I, 1:2,87 / II, 1:1,72 / III, 1:1,22 / IV, 1:094 / V, 1:078 / R, 1:3,0 ) floor mounted gear lever.

Final drive: hypoid bevel gear ( ratio 11/43 ).

Suspension
Front: independent wheels, transverse arms and oblique beam, coil spring, anti-roll bar.

Rear: rigid axle, de Dion scheme, oblique arm. Watt linkage, coil spring, anti-roll bar.

Shock absorbers: hydrolic telescopic type ( with ground clearance manual control )

Wheels
Light-alloy rims.

Tyres: P-Zero, front 205/55 ZR 16, rear 225/50 ZR 16.

Brakes
Foot: hydraulic circuit, front and rear vented discs, power-assisted braking. Handbrake: mechanical on the rear wheels.

Steering
Rack and pinion, servo, turning circle: 11 m.

Electric system
12 V; 70 Amp. alternator, 70 Ah. battery.

Structure
Bodypanels formed from Modar thermosetting metacrylic resin and glassfibre, bonded to the body-shell structure. The suspension was attached to the body-shell via Uniball ball joints

Dimensions
Wheelbase: 2.510 m. Track: front 1.464 m. rear: 1,426. Length: 4.060 m. Width: 1.730 m. Height: 1.300 m.

Weight
Unladen: 1260 kg.

Only 1036 build of the SZ and 278 of the RZ, odly most registered SZ are in Great Britain (61) and the Netherlands (41) :)

For me i would have to say....

- Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V

- Some Old American Muscle Cars would be nice

- The new Hyundai Tiburon

I'd probably have to say that's it of the cars I really want to see, I would just like to be able to tune more everyday cars you see on the road, and less full scale race cars in my opinion. Anyway....

I came out with this two. In my opinion they have a good chance.

2005 mustang, so come on ford delight us.
and the GTI concept. Hey VW Why not?:mischievous:

For those of you who are following my post, I mean cars that actually do have a chance to make it into production. Not flashy exotic toys that are made for us to drool over.

And vettekiller Chevy does have something it's called the Silverado SS and the weird SSR if it counts as a truck.:lol:

Attachments

• gti concept.jpg
    gti concept.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 76
Originally posted by eliex
I came out with this two. In my opinion they have a good chance.

2005 mustang, so come on ford delight us.
and the GTI concept. Hey VW Why not?:mischievous:

For those of you who are following my post, I mean cars that actually do have a chance to make it into production. Not flashy exotic toys that are made for us to drool over.

And vettekiller Chevy does have something it's called the Silverado SS and the weird SSR if it counts as a truck.:lol:

I don't think there is a chance in hell, the new Mustang won't be in the game....

As for the MK5 GTI....... Yes!!! For the love of god!!!! Yes!!!
I own a '91 Jetta GLI Wolfsburg, and I used to own (in '97) a Corrado VR6..... So I am an avid VeeDubb fan. I was not happy, when all we got was the Beetle (in GT3). I would like to see:

MK1 GTI
MK2 Golf GTI, Jetta GLI
MK3 Golf GTI (VR6 and 2.0L Xflow)
MK4 Golf GTI (VR6 and 1.8T), Jetta GLI (VR6 and 1.8T)
MK5 Golf GTI (VR6 and 2.0T), Jetta (haven't seen it yet)

That would make me quite happy...... Indeed......

;)

Originally posted by Axe_Gaijin
Aye, Alfa Romeo SZ. AKA Il Mostro (the Monster).
Design by Zagato, you either love it or hate it...

I'm leaning towards the "love" bit

Yeah, VW Corrados, Sciroccos & old Golf GTis would be cool :)

Not that keen on the newer ones though, especially since the older Golf burnt off the newer one in a straight line in the Top Gear old vs new test :lol:

Originally posted by T5-R
Yeah, VW Corrados, Sciroccos & old Golf GTis would be cool :)

Not that keen on the newer ones though, especially since the older Golf burnt off the newer one in a straight line in the Top Gear old vs new test :lol:

Yeh, the MK2 Golfs and Jetta's are the lightest, so they are very nimble...

I almost forgot about the Scirocco. It would be a shame to leave that out, and of course the Corrado...

;)

It's either the MK1 or MK2 Golf GTi that has the same power to weight ration as the current Golf V6 4Motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back