Let's Make A Car List For GT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
mphea
These have probably already been mentioned...but i would like to see:
Some good news for ya...

Pontiac Firebirds -- specifically Trans Am Firehawk
If they put any in, this would be the only worthwhile one stock from the factory.

BMW's -- I mean come on, GT3 had ONE bmw! Z3, Z4, M3, 6 series (including M6), the new 1 series
There's already 7 different BMWs (if you count the McLaren Fina F1) confirmed including the new 1 series, an LMP racer, an M3 GTR, and the new M5... hopefully the new 6 series and things like the Z8 also show up.

Callaway Corvettes -- Callaway C12 (awesome), Callaway Sledgehammer
I hope so too... these are retardedly fast cars.

Viper Venom or a Hennessey Viper or both preferably-- Please!
These 2 are bada$$es!! Would be nice to see some American tuned rides IMO.

Mustangs -- Roush, Boss 302, Shelby, Saleen also the new '05 Mustang
GTR
I would wager that we'll at least see the 05 stang in. The Boss was seen in testing by PD, so it's at least a reasonable possibility.

Shelby Cobra -- the new concept that came was shown recently with a V8 and around 500-550 hp
Would be sweet...

DeTamaso Pantera -- a very beautiful car
I agree

Hemi 'Cuda or Charger -- please!
There is at least 1 Cuda confirmed... although i'm not sure if it's the one you're asking for.

I saw in Car and Driver that the BMW 3 series is going to be replaced with the 4 series in a few years. they showed the new styling and it looks pretty cool. They also said that the M4 may be a supercharged V8 instead of the inline 6 in the M3...very interesting...

There was talk of replacing the 3 series BMW but the idea was scrapped because people had now become so accustomed to the model numbers, the will add models eg 1 series. the next generation M3 will have a V8, reporatedly a upgraded version of the 3.5 V8 from the 5 series. The M1 (the new 1 series performance version (which could still be called the M2 maybe) not the race car) will have a completly new version of the 3.2 straight six.

For the new 3 series there will only be a saloon and a wagon.

The 3 series coupe and convertible will become the 4 series.

And there will be a M4 that has an V8. If there will be an M3 is still unknown.

And the coupe and convertible of the 1 series will be the 2 series. And there will be no M1, maybe an M2.

^ Maniko's bang on... bascially the brand is becoming even #'d series are coupes/convertibles and odd #'s are sedans/wagons. The 1 and subsequent 2 series will be entry level, and the 3/4 series will be the higher end models of the current 3 series lineup (328+).

I heard they're also planning an M6 which has that bad ass V10 from the new M5 in it, but in glorious 2 door form off the 6 series platform.

I'm new, so I never posted my wishlist.Here it goes:

-More Mustangs(Like the Mach1 or the Saleen versions)
-Lambos(especially the Murcieleago and the Gallardo but also the Miura)
-BMW Z8 (my favorite all-time roadster)
-Posche 911 GT1 that ran in Le Mans around 1998 and the Carrera GT
-Ferrari's( I know the licensing issues but I think we have chances to get some, in fact they are IMO the main reason for the delay till November)
-Some hot concepts like the New Alfa Romeo, Mustang 2005, Cobra concept, Aston Martin AMV8 and DB9
-F1 cars (real and modern) if possible

and to much to say but these are the main

See Ya :)

i donno if these cars are featured or not( i doubt it) but they NEED to be in the game.....

1st Gen Mazda Rx-7(1979) :bowdown:
1st Gen Mitsubishi Eclipse
Honda Civic Sedan(ANY YEAR)
Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Sonata
Honda Accord(1992)
Geo Metro(just 4 fun)
Jaguar XK8
Ford Mustang(1995)
Ford Mustang(2005)
Shelby Mustang(Any Year)
Kia Sephia( :P)
1st Gen Nissan 300zx
Dodge Stealth
Ford Taurus Wagon(LMAO!!)
Mazda 3
Mazda Speed 6
Pontiac GTO(2004)
Pontiac GTO(1968)
Pontiac Firebird(2000)
Pontiac Gran Am(2000)
Pontiac Trans Am(i tihnk its pontiac)

and JUST for fun stick in a

Yugo
.....just ANY yugo...lol

This thread seems to be bringing a lot of new users around.

Welcome to GTPlanet dacunfoosed1.

But please no... No Yugos!! :yuck:

👍

dacunfoosed1
i donno if these cars are featured or not( i doubt it) but they NEED to be in the game.....
Welcome to GTP... here's some thoughts on some of these...

1st Gen Mazda Rx-7(1979) :bowdown: AGREED! Lots of Gen II's... but yes a Gen I would be nice.
1st Gen Mitsubishi Eclipse - i think 2nd gen is all we'll see here
Honda Civic Sedan(ANY YEAR)
Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Sonata
Honda Accord(1992) - the confirmed 88 is prolly the only one around that time that we're gonna see
Geo Metro(just 4 fun) - LOL!!!!
Jaguar XK8 - even better the XKR is confirmed
Ford Mustang(1995)
Ford Mustang(2005) - consensus is this will be in 100%
Shelby Mustang(Any Year) - they were in past GTs hopefully they're coming back
Kia Sephia( :P) - Seriously? No really, seriously? :sly:
1st Gen Nissan 300zx - if you're talking real first gen, ie Datsun then hell ya! 👍
Dodge Stealth - but only the turbo... the reg RT should have been badged POS instead ;)
Ford Taurus Wagon(LMAO!!) - i wouldn't get your hopes up on this one :crazy:
Mazda 3 - would be surprised if it doesn't show up
Mazda 6 - already in, just using the japanese name for the car (Atenza)
Pontiac GTO(2004) - should be in, but maybe as a Holden Monaro (the car it's based on) Although with Pontiac pushing it, i'm sure GM will want it in Pontiac badging.
Pontiac GTO(1968) - not a 68, but a 64 is confirmed
Pontiac Firebird(2000) - only if it's in Firehawk form
Pontiac Gran Am(2000) - i think you mean Grand Am...
Pontiac Trans Am(i tihnk its pontiac) - Night Rider fan? Or can't get enough of the Hasselhoff?

and JUST for fun stick in a

Yugo - absolutely... throw in a stage four turbo and destroy all!! ;) Another ulitmate sleeper... people beside you would be laughing so hard you're bound to get a better start off the line :sly:

live4speed
How about the Lotus Lada. Thats a sleeper and a half.
👍 or the Lada Cossack... good for street, good for rally, da? :sly:

and we're forgetting the VW Diesel Rabbit :dopey: oh ya... but it can only be included if we get backfiring and blue smoke from the tailpipe... we want realism here people :sly:

on a serious note, just saw this... OMG... DB9... :drool: :drool: :drool:
img01.gif

maniko
For the new 3 series there will only be a saloon and a wagon.

The 3 series coupe and convertible will become the 4 series.

And there will be a M4 that has an V8. If there will be an M3 is still unknown.

And the coupe and convertible of the 1 series will be the 2 series. And there will be no M1, maybe an M2.

This is what was said down here about the 4 series.

Attachments

• bmw 42.jpg
    bmw 42.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 30
^ too bad the article is a bit off...

what is right is the top car would be the new M3, rumours have it that it will get an updated version of the V8 that is in the 2004 M5. That engine would also be going into the M4 which will be the replacement to the current M3 Coupe.

the bottom car is either the new M4 or the new M2. If it is the M2, then the word is it will get an updated inline 6 that is in the current M3.

the M6 will get the same V10 monster from the new M5.

don't think there are plans for an M1.

Hi again :)

Phantasm, the DB9 is awesome and that's why it's in my wishlist.

Anyway, the cars I'm going to mention here are not confirmed, haven't been seen in screens or tested but for the reasons I will put down, I strongly believe they will be in the game.Here it goes:

-MB SLR: MB has been confirmed in the game and have always been good collaborators to GT.
-BMW Z8:Same thing
-Bentley Speed 8 and Audi R8:they are glorious winners of Le Mans and there will be more LMPs in the game for sure PLUS these makers really want maximum exposure.
-Lambos: They have no license agreement with anybody (Correct me If I'm wrong) and they were almost in GT3, so...
See ya :sly:

okay, I'm going to go on record as being totally for seeing hybrid electrics in the game. If there is going to be a fuel limitation, then i think there should be a charge limitation on the electrics. so obviously you can't win any endurance races with an electric.

I would really like to see the yellow electric race care, i forgot the name of it, V1 or something like it. It's very very quick, faster in the 1/4 than a ferrari, and it runs on cell phone batteries. Of course no-one has any idea what sort of -range- the thing has.

and whatdayamean No Yugos? why not??

how about some 25' RV's, winnebagos, or even trucks with boat trailers behind them?

Only because the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak was in previously and pretty certain to be in again but how about these...

Rod Millens Pikes Peak Toyota Celica
Rod Millens Pikes Peak Toyota Tacoma
Ari Vatanens Pikes Peak Peugeot 405 T16

Some serious machines there...

^I agree with you, the [R]Suzuki Escudo PP is going too far!!! We need a formidable match with that thing. :grumpy:

The DB9 Race Car as shown above.....
attachment.php

I wonder if it'll be used in the American TransAm Championship. Possibly replace the Jag XKR?
As for wanted cars in GT4;
Jaguar XK180
Bugatti Veyron
Mosler Road Car/GT Race car
Noble M12 (confirmed?)
Koenigsegg
Shelby Series 1
Bentley Continental GT
Morgan Aero 8/LM Race Car
TVR Sagaris
MG X-Power SV
Ultima GTR
Bentley Speed 8 LM
Any Jaguar Le Mans Race Car
the list could go on......

Attachments

• Homer.bmp
    28.4 KB · Views: 48
That DB9 race car is nice, but actually, PD would need more pics, So I don't think PD will include a car that actually, has never been made. But we can wish.
BTW, the Nomad Lamborghini did make it into GT3. For the US, you need a Gameshark, or something like that.
As for me, here's mine.

Eleanor
Super Snake (Eleanor's big sis')
Saleen S351
Any Lamborghini (I prefer the famous 350 GTV)
Any Ferrari (past 1980; most likely the GTO)
Any McLaren (The F1 GT at the most)
Any Porsche (Carrera GT)

And quite a few more.

I never posted on this thread when it came out ages ago so I'm gonna now.....

Mercedes Benz

- Mercedes Siver Arrow racecar
- Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing
- A-Class AMG (twin engine)
- A-Class 2004/2005 (new facelift)
- C-Class Coupe
- CLK DTM Road Version
- SL 65 AMG Special Edition
- Vision GST concept car (grand sports tourer)
- CLS AMG
- Mclaren SLR
- SLK 2004
- SLK F1 Pace Car

Maybach

Ford

- Thunderbird Concept Car (the pink one for the film :lol: )
- Ford GT original Concpet (with the HID projection headlights)
- Ford Mustang Concept
- Ford Mustang 50th anniversary racecar Concept

Vauxhall

- Corsa SXI 04 (face lift)
- Corsa SRI 04 1.8
- Corsa OPC 01/02
- Vectra SRI 04
- Astra 04
- Signum
- Tigra drop top 04
- VX Lightning Concept

TVR

- Sagaris

Land Rover

- Range Stormer Concept

Rover

- 75 V8 2004 (facelift)
- TCV Concept
- City Rover (aka Tata Indica) :lol:

MG

- ZT
- ZS
- ZR
- Xpower ZS Touring Car Version
- Xpower ZR Rally Version
- XPower Le Mans Car
- Xpower SV Supercar

Mazda

- Ibuki Concept

Cadillac

- XLR Concept
- Cien Concept
- Sixteen Concept

Smart

- Coupe Brabus
- Roadster Brabus
- Four Four

Caterham

- Super 7 World Record Car (not anymore!)

Rolls Royce

- 100 EX Concept Coupe
- Phantom 03
- Original Phantom

Bentley

- Continental GT
- Bentley Speed 8
- Project Hunaudières Concept (amazing!)
- Arnage Red Label

Aston Martin

- DB5
- 20/20 Concept
- DB7 GT
- DB7 Zagato
- DB9
- DB9 Concept Race Car
- AMV8 04/05

Jaguar

- F Type Concept
- R Coupe Concept
- The New 04 Concpet One!
- X Type
- S Type R
- XJ R 04
- XKR 04

Gibbs

- Aquada

All I can think off for now!.......I like my Merc's and Concepts!

Thats my two cents......

Robin :)

Why would PD include the XLR Concept? The XLR has been out for quite some time.

Also, PD really wouldn't get the chance to to even look at or know how the DB9 race car acts or feels like during a drive, b/c Aston Martin has been making sure other racing rivals don't find out about it.

It is great though, that alot of companies are returning to the racing scene.

Hey robin, is the mustang race car you mentioned the orange one? There was an article on the racing version of the next gen mustang and it looked real nice. There was also a concept smart roadster with a six cylinder twin turbo engine (two three cylinder turbo engines welded together into a V) I don't remember if this is the Brabus you mentioned. Hey don't expect me to remember names. I would like to see the cadillac CTS-V.

Glad you like it 👍 :D ........Yeah there was a Smart roadster verison made by some german company.....that was the one I was talking about....

Oh and by the way.............drools...... :crazy: :eek: :eek: :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The GT-R concept looks eerily similar to the GT concept from last year, was it recycled? :odd:

Just wondering. :)

Yeah I thinks its true.....the mustang concpet came out before that, then when the anniversary came they just did it up.....put some cool body kit on it and made it look like the above!!!

Oh and I forgot.......I want the X-type race car!!!

Attachments

• x-type-race.jpg
    x-type-race.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 29
robin2223
Yeah I thinks its true.....the mustang concpet came out before that, then when the anniversary came they just did it up.....put some cool body kit on it and made it look like the above!!!

Oh and I forgot.......I want the X-type race car!!!

Not true, they also threw in a 4.6L racing crate engine and a full roll cage. The body is heavily lightend. Carbon Fiber!!!!

Here's the full story

http://www.autoweek.com/search/sear...8&Search_Type=STD&Search_ID=2313378&record=15

Jaguar must be a fan of Dale Ernhart. (note the 3on the door)

I'd like to read more on the Mustang GT.....I just thought it was a pretty picture.....not tuned.......Thanx for the article........but its a dead link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back