Let's Make A Car List For GT4

Status
Not open for further replies.
phantasm
car_portal_pic_15440.jpg
:drool: :drool: :drool:

...hey, what about the GIUGIARO PRIMA???it´s perhaps only a concept but we know from GTC that concept cars could be includede,too! the data to this special car:
480+hp/ps, 1250kg, 325km/h, 0-100 in 3.5sec, cw=0,24
..so will it be in GT4 (it´s very very very very .......unlikely to be in GT4 i know,
but let me hope how i want!!!)...oohh :guilty: this car is so BEAUTIFUL! :nervous: :(

bb_3313s_1g.jpg

318_01.jpg

318_02.jpg

318_03.jpg

318_04.jpg

...cry..:( :( :guilty:

GT-One Lover
...hey, what about the GIUGIARO PRIMA???it´s perhaps only a concept but we know from GTC that concept cars could be includede,too! the data to this special car:
..so will it be in GT4 (it´s very very very very .......unlikely to be in GT4 i know,
but let me hope how i want!!!)...oohh :guilty: this car is so BEAUTIFUL! :nervous: :(

[

The GIUGIARO PRIMA only exists as a scale model made by Bburago. :sly:

GT-One Lover

bb_3313s_1g.jpg

318_01.jpg

318_02.jpg

318_03.jpg

318_04.jpg

Woooh, thats a feisty looking coupe. Nice. 👍

TriplePlay
I like the color selections :eek: but it looks to NFSU-ish. Porshe is hot, and the one that phantasm posted is lucious....:drool::drool:
And the M14 is a real car so it could be included... whereas the PRIMA is a toy and wouldn't.

... but it looks so beautiful!!!...hmmm doesn´t matter!
...but i hope that this car will be included in GT4:look the processor of the GT-One THE TOYOTA TS010!!!!!!! :dopey: 👍 :D
Toyota1993.jpg

92toyota.gif

bild47.jpg

bild48.jpg

bild49.jpg

oahhh.... i want htis car!!! :banghead: :banghead:
look how beautiful, how aerodynamically perfect (like the TS020!)...cry cry cry...ohhh :guilty: :nervous: :( :(

GT-One Lover
... but it looks so beautiful!!!...

Are you serious?... That Prima is one of the ugliest cars I have ever seen.... All kinds of lines that counter eachother, and flow in all kinds of odd ways... It looks like an alien took a dump after injesting a bunch of scrap sheetmetal....

However, I wouldn't mind seeing that Toyota in the game.....

;)

Is that Twin Mill a real car or a Hot Wheels model?

It's one of the most hideous cars I've ever seen. :yuck:

I know Lambo's have bad rear vision, but that's got bad forward vision. :)

its a Hot wheels model that was transformed into a real car, and the in-catr view would be next to impossible to drive with, but i'd still cruise with it :P

I want the road versions back too, as well as the Stratos and I'd love that 037 rally car and thoes road races they made too.

Could this be sneeked into the game as the diablo was in GT3?

Attachments

• Murcielago R-GT.jpg
    Murcielago R-GT.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 32
ENZO FERRARI ENZO;PEGEUT 307cc;ALFA GT;AUDI A6;ASTON MARTIN DB9;BMW X3;BMW 645Ci;BMW M3 CSL;PORSCHE GT3 RS;PORSCHE CARRERA GT;PORSCHE 911;BUGATTI 16.4 VEYRON;CORVETTE C6;MASERATI QUTTROPORTE;MC LAREN MERCEDES SLR;MERCEDES CL65 AMG;SUZUKI SWIFT;VW GOLF 5 GTI....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz PD

R390 Lover
hfile:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/DIMI%20DER%[IMG][/QUOTE]

ah, use the "manage attachments" button to place photos from your HDD

Holden Racing Team Race car, HRT 427 road car, HSV GTS and GTO Monaro (Which is exported to the US as the Pontiac GTO)

Attachments

• SKAIFE 43.jpg
    SKAIFE 43.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 427_2.jpg
    427_2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 18
  • wall2_2.jpg
    wall2_2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 18
Welcome to GTP SOL, the Monaro is indeed a very good car, we get it over here in the UK now but with a Vauxhall badge on it. I don't know too much about Holdens in general other than the fact that they're very good in the Aus V8's and they are very powerful.

These have probably already been mentioned...but i would like to see:

Pontiac Firebirds -- specifically Trans Am Firehawk

BMW's -- I mean come on, GT3 had ONE bmw! Z3, Z4, M3, 6 series (including M6), the new 1 series,

Callaway Corvettes -- Callaway C12 (awesome), Callaway Sledgehammer

GTO's -- not the '64 that is shown in the screenshots, I want The Judge! I'm sure they will put the new GTO in, but I want The Judge!

Viper Venom or a Hennessey Viper or both preferably-- Please!

Mustangs -- Roush, Boss 302, Shelby, Saleen also the new '05 Mustang
GTR

Shelby Cobra -- the new concept that came was shown recently with a V8 and around 500-550 hp

DeTamaso Pantera -- a very beautiful car

Lexus SC430 -- this one will probably be in it, but I haven't seen a pic

Hemi 'Cuda or Charger -- please!

It would also be cool if they included the Dodge Srt-10, Ford Lightning, and the new Chevy Silverado SS truck

thats all for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back