Let's see those desktops (rev 4.0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 11,083 comments
  • 787,743 views
Integra Type R
:sly:

Wtf is that vehicle. Looks like a stripped 350z...
It's the Nissan Urge Concept. Coincidentally, it has a Wii-pwning Xbox 360 built into it. :dopey:
 
I hate Benzs. The only one I'd like to have is a new S600 with those sweet Carlsson wheels. Maybe some brakes, too.
 
Leonidae
here's mine.


You know, for some reason I'd think that's what the next RX-7 would look like if they were to revive it. Doesn't look much like a GT-R to me, really.
 
keef
THat's a kickass wallie, too bad it's marred by the MPH logo.

Ahhh, the joys of widescreen :sly:
 
Hey Slick Rick, I'm currently using one from the same set of pictures 👍
 
Ten
You know, for some reason I'd think that's what the next RX-7 would look like if they were to revive it. Doesn't look much like a GT-R to me, really.

well, I loved it from first sight. with blue colour and photoshopped JGTC widebodykit this thing just makes me drool like moron. and those rims.. it's pornograpghy to me. :sly:
and I believe that if there is going to be new RX-7, it'll follow the lines set by RX-8, new MX-5 and kabura-concept.
 


The bar thingy is only at the bottom because it looks stupid with half the JTuned logo cut off.
 
mine...



and i just had to put this up too

 
Holy crap you have...1...2...3...4....5...6 HDDs!! How many GBs total?

My desktop:

 
heres the first of two that i use
Adriana Lima:

Bugatti Veyron 16:4

i have a bunch of others but thats what i use for now:dopey: 👍
 
This is always such an interesting thread, I think. Here's my desktop on my 2405FPW:

 
Back