Level 24 & 21 gift car tickets & bday '09 ticket available for trade! Rare cars too!

got these if interested:
XJ220 LM Race car,
Maclaren F1 94
AEM S2000
Pajero Rally Raid Car 03
S2000 LM Race Car
Imprezza Rally car 03
Imprezza rally car prototype 01
Lancer evolution superrally car 03
Falken GTR Race car
Calsonic skyline RTR Race car 93
Lancia delta S4 Rally car 85
Mitsubishi CZ-3 tarmac rally car
Lancer evo VI Rally car 99
Pagani Zonda LM carbon
Carbon X1 Prototype

let me know

Mazda 787B JUST ADDED

Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08 JUST ADDED

TRADE SCHEDULE:

iClique: MAZDA 787B || MOTUL GT-R '08: atown [Received (Y)] => [Sent (n)] PENDING 01/28/11

Just a friendly reminder since your inbox seems to be full.

Just a reminder that the xanavi nismo has been sent on schedule and your log has indicated you received. However, the birthday 09 ticket hasn't been sent from you yet.

Just a reminder that the xanavi nismo has been sent on schedule and your log has indicated you received. However, the birthday 09 ticket hasn't been sent from you yet.

Friday night last night... Went out of course and partied too much to send cars last night. I'll send in about 15 mins!! Sorry for the delay. It might have to be the LV 24 ticket first then the Bday 2009 ticket after reset tonight. I'll let you know in a few mins what I send first.

WANTED: WHAT CAR IS THIS BELOW?
gran-turismo-5.jpg

Yeah, maybe it's like a mini prototype / project during the making :indiff: this should have been included

So, now that you have a lot of your cars, what would you like for a level 21 ticket? a guy told me a lot of cars from my wanted list are from the 21 ticket so I would REALLY like one 👍

So, now that you have a lot of your cars, what would you like for a level 21 ticket? a guy told me a lot of cars from my wanted list are from the 21 ticket so I would REALLY like one 👍

You got any of these?

Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
by Pescarolo Sport $3,964,000 Cr 828 HP

Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
by Pescarolo Sport $3,851,220 Cr 648 HP

Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
by Pescarolo Sport $3,969,860 Cr 833 HP

I still don't have my ps3 though :( this guy's helping me out though in my time of need 👍

i am interested in ur
R8 LMS Race Car '09 (white)

maybe there is something in my car list u will like if so send me a pm i am off for a couple of hours now here

Back