Level 50 Club

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 137 comments
I'm not there yet but I'm sure a few of you are, stand up and be counted.
Nah, not yet. I'm running two playthroughs of the game currently, each one for a different club - plus I generally don't get to play much when I'm working...so it might be a while for me yet. Definitely on the way though, at lvl 36/10.

Level 50 done, next stop Platinum (well once they sort out challenges)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    823.6 KB · Views: 131
Got to lvl. 50 this morning, I like how points or "fame" if you like are added to your score even if you are at lvl. 50. If they ever increase cap, it should be instant upgrade.

Also reached Level 50 one month ago. :)
Even without any challenges.. played Drift-Mode ALL the time.

I doubt it but I hope they will increase the level cap one day.. or add new challenges for the cars.

Started playing on december 25th. and today, I got to lvl 50. Yay me :D

Only trophy I'm still missing is Credit Where It''s Due. Going to take a while to max out one accolade in each accolade class.

Slowly getting there at level 47. I've found that the last 4 DLC packs have made me go up one level per pack, so by that basis I'll be level 50 come the end of March.

Slowly getting there at level 47. I've found that the last 4 DLC packs have made me go up one level per pack, so by that basis I'll be level 50 come the end of March.
Just play the most played community challenges, except you want to slowly level up. You will be at level 50 in no time. In addition you can link up the challenges with the accolades.

Tips if you want to climb up to level 50 faster:

Join a community challenges which have a lot of participants. Usually the fame score are high enough even you did not give your best at challenge objectives.

If you want a challenge with most participant, add PSN: EvolutionStudios.

Note: I am not from Evos :D

Finally hit level 50 last night so now all I need is the max out one of each accolade trophy.

Does anyone have any tips for getting this quickly?

...Does anyone have any tips for getting this quickly?
I'm not really sure it takes anything more than just doing it. I had that trophy by December the 1st - so I don't think it was complex or anything.

Maybe marrying up say Hot Hatch with one of the Hot Hatch cars whilst focusing on Single events on one location (the last two will give you the Commitment one, I should think.)

Otherwise, just select the maximum AI opponents, set to rookie and draft, overtake, drift and all of that kind of stuff whilst doing those races. I recall doing a lot of TT runs in single event, focusing on the car manufacturers - the rest just fell into place.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back