Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
definately keep me in mind for interest! I'm at work so i cant review everything right now, but what days and times are these going to be run? ill check it all out later when im not at work! :sly:

Still working out times that'd suit the majority but I'm thinking Sunday or Monday possibly (Monday or Tuesday for me). Saturday is a possibility but I'm trying not to step on other peoples toes here (gogatrs' ALMS and Javs GT WC).

PSN: MindlessRiff
Team: N/A
Teammate (if applicable): Whoever will have me :)
Class: TBC
Car: TBC

Lots of unknowns ATM :P what will be the differences between GT1 and GT2? I'm interested in GT2 but just a tad confused currently hehe, might go GT1 instead

I'm tentatively interested depending on the day and time of the races. For instance I work Sunday and Monday nights. Good idea, though, guys! Just a question about the cars, in GT1 would the Ford GT me and Jav are running tonight be allowed?

TT13 the Ford you are using tonight is in the GT1 list, the other Ford GT LM Spec II is the white one and its in the GT2 list.
Lots of unknowns ATM :P what will be the differences between GT1 and GT2? I'm interested in GT2 but just a tad confused currently hehe, might go GT1 instead
The main difference is the speed between the classes. Theres 100PP difference which means GT2 will be slower than GT1.

PSN: Jav122678
Team: Constant Speed Racing
Teammate: ?
Class: LMP/GT1/GT2
Car: Audi R8/McLaren F1 GTR/Audi R8LMS Team Playstation

Last edited:
Right ok then, the car list wasn't there so there wasn't any info on cars when I posted lol, stick me down for GT2 then, I'll choose a car soon!

The car list has been there the whole time sorry, yes theres a bit to read for the OP but it was always there in its coloured form....

Maybe it didn't show cause I'm on my iPod, but whatever, it's ok now :P leaning towards the NSX RM or The (white) Ford GT at the mo! Don't suppose there's any chance of the NSX LM race car being used is there? Or are the lists final?

Fair enough, yeah the lists arent totally final as I put them together off some admittedly slack searching and forgetting about alot of cars. I'm open to suggestions!

PSN: Sephy71
Team: GLaDOS Racing Development
Teammate (if applicable): ?
Class: LMP
Car: Peugeot 908 HDi FAP

Last edited:
Just though I'd mention that if you want the series to run smoothly the you should ban the 2001 Audi R8 otherwise it will dominate which isnt what you want. Also, the Le Mans Series IRL is run by the ACO and is ACO sanctioned. FiA have prety much nothing to do with it. If anything.

Just though I'd mention that if you want the series to run smoothly the you should ban the 2001 Audi R8 otherwise it will dominate which isnt what you want. Also, the Le Mans Series IRL is run by the ACO and is ACO sanctioned. FiA have prety much nothing to do with it. If anything.

Agree. Ban the Audi R8 01.

I picked it because i knew it was the fastest. Ill change to a factory puegoet 908.

All the other GTP lemans series ban the 01 R8. We should too

Fair point, its gonners. FIA does have a hand in it in that it regulates most of the series in terms of the cars, ACO just organizes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back