Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point, its gonners. FIA does have a hand in it in that it regulates most of the series in terms of the cars, ACO just organizes it.

mitch . Theres two Audi R8's.

The Audi R8 '01- this is the dominating one is should be banned

The Audi R8 Team Oreca '05 This is the legal one

Mitch, I'd be happy to join in, REALLY happy as a matte of fact.
But as you know I can't drive without the driving line. :(
I don't have much time during the week to learn the tracks and all that.
So, you better count me out :( unless you would consider leaving the driving line on.

Awesome!
Thanks Mitch.
Jav and I are going to team up for this one, still deciding on class/car.
Either going to be GT2 or LMP.

Hey guys thanks for signing me up! I see I have the c5r vette.... I would prefer to race LMP, and I like the R8 or 908 but will take what I can get. also as the PSN has been down I cannot get ahold of my buddy who races with us in the GT1/gt2 league but I would like him as a teammate His PSN is:
PSN:hon1982 (i think)
Teammate: Posiloan
Car: LMP preferably? if not C5R
Also I put up a post that guaged interest in a round robin style ILMC based series... I'll link to it when i get around to it but if you want my opinion on rules and other matters check it out! I'll check back when i get home from work

I've decided I'll use the NSX RM in the GT2 class :) unless you choose to allow the NSX LM race car then I'll have that. I'm not fussed which I drive, I just like NSXes lol

Also, 1 Q about the points system, is it done per class? Like winner of LMP class gets 10, winner of GT1 gets 10 etc...?

You dont need a teammate, your team can be just you or you and someone else.

I know. I was being funny...

Would still like a teammate though lol.

I've decided I'll use the NSX RM in the GT2 class :) unless you choose to allow the NSX LM race car then I'll have that. I'm not fussed which I drive, I just like NSXes lol

Also, 1 Q about the points system, is it done per class? Like winner of LMP class gets 10, winner of GT1 gets 10 etc...?

Yeah I'll allow the NSX LM since it can meet the PP for GT2.

Points are allocated per class, LMP winner gets 20, GT1 winner gets 20, etc. Fastest Lap goes per class and pole position is per class (fastest quali lap of each class).

Yeah I'll allow the NSX LM since it can meet the PP for GT2.

Points are allocated per class, LMP winner gets 20, GT1 winner gets 20, etc. Fastest Lap goes per class and pole position is per class (fastest quali lap of each class).

I'd love to see that car run! It's perfect for GT2!

it looks very promising!!! and i would like to subscribe please. It's a bit awkward to say but i'm afraid to not be there EVERY saturday, you know what it is. I'll take a chance though, just let me know, thanks !

PSN: tatoune123
Team: TBD
Teammate: TBD
Class: LMP (a new challenge for me)
Car: TBD

Your in, it may not matter if you miss races as there may be others who do the same so it could work out for you and those that will miss races in the end.

it looks very promising!!! and i would like to subscribe please. It's a bit awkward to say but i'm afraid to not be there EVERY saturday, you know what it is. I'll take a chance though, just let me know, thanks !

PSN: tatoune123
Team: TBD
Teammate: TBD
Class: LMP (a new challenge for me)
Car: TBD

Want to be buddies? :)

Nah if its one person as the team then another single driver can use the same car, however I have PM'd blaze asking if he can use the 908 Team Oreca instead of the Team Total unless you guys decide to use the Team Oreca 908 (they're both essentially the same bar colour).

A question to Gogarts and Jav, do you guys have just a tiny little idea which car you'll use? It would give me a idea which one to not buy. When i look how much these babies cost... damn :scared:

taoune if you'd like to use a car other than the 908 let me know. I don't mind switching if it's not a problem with Mitch.

taoune if you'd like to use a car other than the 908 let me know. I don't mind switching if it's not a problem with Mitch.

Cool, i have 3 cars in my garage now and looking for a couple more. That's why i asked gogarts and jav. They must have planed something in our back... :cool:

Yeah its still before preseason kicks off so car choice is still open. However, first in first served guys ;)

Well the first interview of the season has finished, today FlyinHawaiian77 of NRG Racing took the hot seat.

picture.php

Flyin, you are running in the GT1 class this year as part of NRG Racing, how did you come to the decision to run in GT1?

NRG Racing offered me the most money.

Seriously, it was because I wanted to be part of NRG Racing and being able to run the Corvette with Mitch at my side was just the icing on the cake.

Your back in the Corvette this season after what should be a great finish to the first season of ALMS, how is it in terms of performance and driveability?

I don't usually use the Corvette as my weapon of choice. Not sure why but after a few laps I'm in love. The performance is outstanding. Compared to the Lambo I used in ALMS she pulls hard all the way to the redline. I must say that the Lambo is a bit easier to drive than the Corvette. But the feeling of being able to tame the Corvette is very rewarding at the end.

Will you be racing for the full season? or will this be a race by race approach?

I am fully committed to racing the full season.

How are you getting along with your teammate? How do you think NRG Racing will go this season?

This is our first time ever teaming up together. I think we get along great. Even though this is our first time ever pairing up, I think we've got a good chemistry going. I'm thinking NRG will be very strong at the beginning of the season all the way to the end.

Which race on the calendar are you looking forward to racing the most this season?

Right now I am having the best time driving around the Nurburgring GP/F. I've done well there in the past and hope to continue my streak.

What are your goals and expectations for the coming season?

Our goal is to always come out on top. Not to sure what to expect this season. I've raced with a couple of the guys in the field before. I guess I can expect the series to be a clean and competitive one.

picture.php

Thanks once again for taking the time Flyin.

Interviews will be conducted over the course of the season aswell as pre and post race updates and news regarding teams, points and the tracks.

Last edited:
A question to Gogarts and Jav, do you guys have just a tiny little idea which car you'll use? It would give me a idea which one to not buy. When i look how much these babies cost... damn :scared:

We are looking into the Team Oreca R8 and the Bentley, most probably will go for the Audi but not sure yet as we need to tes online before making a final desision.

PM sent tatoune.

That's an awesome idea Mitch making interviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back