Loads of 0 mile cars for trade / wanted list

• Thread starter b18c5specR
  • 359 comments
it was black, I always wanted the JDM front on it.
5dspblackteg6iu.jpg

Last edited:
is first post updated? i have some Renault trophy cars and some ruf, i want the gtr academy version

I'll schedule you guys when I get off work tonight, thanks for the offers.

is first post updated? i have some Renault trophy cars and some ruf, i want the gtr academy version
what color and model RUF's you have in 0 miles?
What do you want for the 2008 Ticket from my sig
is your motorsport elise 0 miles?
How about a Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04, for your Amuse S2000 R1 Moon Rock Metallic?
when is your first open day?
Level 24 ticket for renault race car
which ones do you have? any with 0 miles?

Waheed

Im looking for all the RUF cars with low to 0mil. I have all lvl cards, some b day cards and 1000 tickets. And gt academy cars.

b18c5specR
what color and model RUF's you have in 0 miles?

is your motorsport elise 0 miles?

when is your first open day?

which ones do you have? any with 0 miles?

Both with zero miles

Would you trade the Amuse S2000 R1 Lime Green Metallic (0 miles) for one of the Renaultsport Trophy cars (0/0/0)? And is it 0/0/0?

Would you trade the Amuse S2000 R1 Lime Green Metallic (0 miles) for one of the Renaultsport Trophy cars (0/0/0)? And is it 0/0/0?
yeah, what colors do you have? I already have a red Clio, and Lutecia in white, gray and yellow.

yeah, what colors do you have? I already have a red Clio, and Lutecia in white, gray and yellow.

I have these colours up for trade:

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00, 0/0/0 :
#3 Silver
#66 - White

Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00, 0/0/0 :
#33 - Black

I was looking at your trade schedule and saw the Amuse R1 Nurburgring Blue Metallic was not received. I thought that I had sent this car out the other night but let me know if you didn't receive it. All my trade days are open now.

Back