Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Good evening, new to the site and just wanted to mention as others have that I am also experiencing the nibble like wheel pulsations in game menus as well as in car while sitting parked(tested in acc and pc2). As someone brought up earlier in this forum and by rich on my reddit post turning dampener settings to 0 and then moving the wheel around does stop the pulsation,as a side note leaving the wheel static after adjusting dampener off the tick persists, only after moving the wheel does it stop. For those not aware there is a subreddit dedicated to the logitech gpro wheel where I have posted about this.
Mainly posting for visibility for others that are experiencing this issue and in the hopes that its visibility causes logitech to address the issue.

I disagree - if your wheel is oscillating violently back-and-forth, you don't "mov[e] the wheel around [to] stop the pulsation" as @loudlevin explained.
You are mistaken. @loudlevin says he is experiencing 'nibble like wheel pulsations in game menus as well as in car while sitting parked'

Not violently oscillating back and forth.

Rich,

Usually this prompt is for the controller you use to fire up the console. Then after you select profile with the DS you can fire up the wheel and do the same thing. Is this what you mean?

I noticed that when I turn on the system from my PS app and then startup wheel it seems that sometimes the FFB is off...leading to some of my previous posted issues.

I'm not sure what this is I thought maybe something going on between the PlayStation communicating to the wheel with or without dual shock being in the mix....which seems wonky... But it seems to affect steering angle with GT4 cars and sometimes true force audio
The wheel is a controller so I’m saying that you never need to touch the DualSense. Turn the console on by pressing the power button on the front, then turn the wheel on when you are presented with the user profile option, press the PS button to register the wheel with the console and select your profile.

You can power the console on with the DualSense if you like but just make sure you don’t turn the wheel on until you’re at the profile screen.

The wheel is a controller so I’m saying that you never need to touch the DualSense. Turn the console on by pressing the power button on the front, then turn the wheel on when you are presented with the user profile option, press the PS button to register the wheel with the console and select your profile.

You can power the console on with the DualSense if you like but just make sure you don’t turn the wheel on until you’re at the profile screen.
Thank you. Also, I have a talented kid who is disabled....he has a g29 but cannot use pedals because of his legs....I know GT7 doesn't support the dual clutch on the pro DD.

I reaching out at the request of his dad to see what the best options would be.

Thank you. Also, I have a talented kid who is disabled....he has a g29 but cannot use pedals because of his legs....I know GT7 doesn't support the dual clutch on the pro DD.

I reaching out at the request of his dad to see what the best options would be.
You can use the dual levers as brake and accelerator, if that is what you are asking.

Unfortunately, the only option for GT7 is to use them as clutch and handbrake.
I have used them as accelerator and brake before in GT7 when I had an ankle issue - you just need to map them as such. They are also variable i.e. just not on and off like when you use buttons. This is one reason why I bought this Logitech system.

Looks like something is coming :D

449859203_10169249840155495_634383972431568650_n.jpg

@LOGI_Rich Hi man! Im on PC and do you think it would work with the neo wheel on the wheelbase if i dismount the qr from the Logitech rim and attach it to the gt neo? Then plug that wheel to my pc with a usb cable.. will the wheelbase start?

Does this update solve the issue with the TFF being extremely weak when starting up GT7 on PS5?

Every day I have to restart or shut off my ps5 to try to get TFF back.
I donthave my ps5 setup to select a profile like Rich suggested to have it the wheel turned on during that part. I changed the settings and still get the same response.

Do you mean force feedback or the vibration side of Trueforce? Either way, GT7 sets that at startup based on the in-game settings (Max Torque for FFB, Vibration for the vibrotactile part of Trueforce). If you’re only turning the wheel on when you’re on the console Home Screen then that’s fine.

Just remember that you’re not going to get more than approx 7Nm of FFB torque from GT7.

Hi Rich, im new to this so may have gotten the terminology wrong.

Its the vibration, for example if I go over the curbs in GT7, I can typically feel on my PlaySeat Trophy the side of the curb that I am going over. If i touch the curb with my front right tire, I feel the vibration on the right side of my seat.

Now, I only feel a slight vibration on the wheel base only.

The strength of the wheel is not a problem here. Thats the nm strength you are referring to, right?
Although it does feel more flimsy during these situations, until I restart/shut off everything.

Okay, you need the vibration setting that’s in the controllers section. That’s what’s dictating the strength of the overall vibration. Remember also that if you set the TF Audio on your wheel then it works within the range set by the game vibration setting.

So if the Vibration is set to 30 and you then set TF Audio on the wheel to 50, you’ve actually just effectively set the vibration to 15.

Therefore just set the vibration to where you want it and then don’t touch the wheel settings.

Back