Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

@Haverstaken It's interesting - I've seen that comment a few times today and it's not a problem: Trueforce is generated by the base, so no matter which wheel you attach you still have that.

@krille_r should be within the next week or two.

@CustomX it's not really an "Xbox" version of the base. It's a PC base, to which you can add Xbox compatibility if you like or, if you're not interested in consoles, you just opt for a PC wheel and save some cash.

@IfAndOr Yes, although depending on whether you have the newer or older version of the shifter plate you may have to get creative with mounting, similar to how Will Ford had things set up in his review (we've been doing that for months, with the Handbrake up top and the shifter down in front below it).
So truforce is completely independent from the wheel? Is there any advantage to the new hub and QR independent of the rims? Like is it more robust or better than the stock rim/ QR?

Angle thing sounds normal. 540 is OK for Gt3 and for me at least it goes always 1 to 1 with irl wheel. There's no way to lock angle in GT7 as far as I know, but it's fine cause it's pretty accurate from car to car.

Ofc Trueforce is independent from wheel and the advantage of hub is to get access to all different style of rims. From logitech and 3rd party.

Last edited:
Hi @LOGI_Rich.
I saw that the new hub has two extra buttons compared with the D shaped RIM.
Does it mean that the HUB is not compatible yet for GT7 until future updates from PD or you can use it but you cant map those buttons yet?

I’m really hoping someone makes an old fashioned wooden style wheel designed specifically for the new hub, or at least is compatible with it. Would use it with some of the old cars in GT7.

Last edited:
I’m really hoping someone makes an old fashioned wooden style wheel designed specifically for the new hub, or at least is compatible with it. Would use it with some of the old cars in GT7.
If you find a more old-school style wheel where the spokes angle towards you that matches the bolt pattern of the button hub, you can in theory get that to bolt on properly as it should clear the buttons. Your buttons and controls might be a bit dangerous to access if the wheel is flailing about though.

I ordered the Xbox version of the hub on announcement day and I got notice this morning it is out for delivery today. That is pretty quick service. I am in Southern California so it must of shipped from close by. Waiting on the wheel now.

I ordered the Xbox version of the hub on announcement day and I got notice this morning it is out for delivery today. That is pretty quick service. I am in Southern California so it must of shipped from close by. Waiting on the wheel now.
Lucky you - still awaiting delivery mail in Europe.

@LOGI_Rich , will it be possible to use the shifter from my G27 with the Pro wheel on a PC via that Racing Adapter? There's no compatibility list in the specs for the latter on your web site. This guy could not get it to work on his modified G27 shifter:

Back