Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

I'm going to order a track wheel and hub soon but I'll wait for the initial excitement to die down. I'm unsure about the gearstick though. Never used one before, I don't mind the paddles but a stick would be a little more immersive.

My wheel won't boot up today, I suspect the usb cable to the xbox has failed. I have tried other micro usb cables I have at hand but no luck. Does the GPro require a specific type of micro usb cable, or should any data capable usb work?

I have started a ticket with support, just waiting for them to respond.

Edit- The wheel will turn on when connected to ghub on a macbook, so the usb cable and the wheel seem to be working fine, just the connection to the xbox. I haven't changed anything from last I used it yesterday.
As soon as I select XBOX on startup the wheel shuts off.

Last edited:
My wheel won't boot up today, I suspect the usb cable to the xbox has failed. I have tried other micro usb cables I have at hand but no luck. Does the GPro require a specific type of micro usb cable, or should any data capable usb work?

I have started a ticket with support, just waiting for them to respond.
Can you confirm the wheel is in XBox mode? You may or may not need to connect to the computer to access it after the wheel actually boots up. If you recently had it in PC mode (not ask on startup) then I know I’ve had issues connecting to PS5 afterwards (needed to change that setting after connecting to my Mac for it to work).

Last edited:
After I connected to the PC (MAC) and Ghub I was then able to change the default to select on startup.
Now It will ask on startup when connected to the XSX, but shut off as soon as i select XBOX.
If I have it as xbox on startup it will not get past the 3 lights.

Last edited:
Hi Rich, can you please help me ?

I ordered the RS Track weel 16 days ago...

... and now, the package has been returned to the sender without any explanation or notification. I tried to contact the customer support by phone and mail but no answer. It's a bit disappointing...
I wish you the best of luck with UPS.
When I ordered my G Pro (original wheel and pedals), I had the absolutely worst experience with UPS, that I have ever had with any logistics company. The ONLY positive was, that getting to speak to them on the phone did not require waiting on the line for 30 minutes. Everytime they promised me something, they did not fullfill that. Even when they managed to finally deliver the package, they were not doing what they had said they would do. It was a complete joke, albeit not a very funny one. They had the package in my country for three weeks.
I suppose Logitech has a long-standing favourable deal with UPS, but I would not be too sad if they used another service.

Back