Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

For all the strong (pre 1.49) Trueforce lovers, I decided to get some Buttkickers (1 PRO on the rig, 1 PLUS under the pedal plate) to make the G Pro wheel combined with VR even more immersive.

I mostly drive Gr.3 cars as I feel with the current GT7 FFB it’s the most realistic for the G Pro Wheel. My settings on the weel are all max (FFB damper AUTO) and in game strength 8 and vibration 150.

I can only say, it’s worth it (it requires some fine tuning with SimHub, cooling and some cable management) but it’s amazing in the end:
IMG_6594.jpeg
IMG_6596.jpeg
IMG_6597.jpeg
IMG_6598.jpeg

Last edited:
@whannel many titles don’t enable a centre spring when in the menus. It’s what the wheel does when you’re on the track that matters though, so is it working correctly there?
Turns out it was just the Dampener setting on the wheel, I'd set to off to avoid the ticking/clicking thing and somehow missed this.

Turns out it was just the Dampener setting on the wheel, I'd set to off to avoid the ticking/clicking thing and somehow missed this.
Ticking sound is annoying, when you have the damper different than 0, but driving without it is also or even more annoying and unrealistic to me. In games like AC, ACC, rf2, R3E is a no go driving without it. That's why I always use Damper 10 and it works for me pretty much in every sim I play/drive.

The good thing is this ticking noise is only there if the game is loaded and wheel is not at 0 angle, but is slightly left or right. If you center it at 0 angle it doesn't tick for me, even when the game is loaded.

Dang, pedals delayed by ups, said left facility eindhoven , 1hr later there is an issue, waiting on updated delivery schedule, one thing after another, wish I'd never bothered :(
Relax.
Logistics delays are part of life.
Not a reason to regret purchasing such a great product.

Last edited:
Back