Let's have a go then, I'm going off a Spec 2 style update:

Ferrari 812 Superfast
Aston Martin Vantage '18
Lamborghini Huracan STO
McLaren 765lt
BMW M4 '22
Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 RS
Audi TT RS '23

A track of some sort, Apricot Hill, Midfield Raceway, Pikes Peak, Gilles Villenueve, any would do.

Some kind of update to Sport mode would like to see some more races per week. And of course the Pro enhancements.

Last edited:
I feel like a Spec III could be due if Sony put pressure on PD to make a bit of a splash with the Pro release.

This could mean a new track; Cirucuit de GV to add our second Canadian track and it appeared in the datamine. Or Autumn Ring... as its autumn/fall

Car wise they need something pretty, like a bright yellow RUF or newish Ferrari.

Either way I've got an invite I'm hoping changes that expires on the 7th Nov so I'd like the update to arrive before then

I don't think they will bring a second update in October.
Early November should logically see a "minor" patch for the PS5 Pro version.
I therefore expect the next content update to take place at the end of November.

I expect it to be bigger than usual, without being exceptional either. They probably delayed some cars during the last months so the first update of the PS5 Pro era would be more meaningful :

• 5 to 7 cars (including a racing car)
  • few scapes
  • 1 or 2 Extra Menus
  • Menu Book N.52 (related to newly added cars, they could very well add a new championship there)
  • 4 to 5 new events at World Circuits (new races from the Menu Book counted separately)
  • few engine swaps
  • a new track looks unlikely, Eiger is still close (an upgraded track though..).

I feel like a Spec III could be due if Sony put pressure on PD to make a bit of a splash with the Pro release.
I really doubt Sony interferes with the day to day conduct of first party games that are doing well.

Spec III will only happen if PD has already spent months preparing something that warrants doing it. It would certainly have to be more than just PS5 Pro support, a circuit and a handful of cars.

Last edited:
Is this made up? It sounds made up. Got a Source for that?

It's my vision. In the blog of PS says: "This upcoming release will include some of the favorite cars, tracks, and race events that evoke the nostalgia and excitement of the very first GT experience".

I think will have a demo but no demo, for this I think that a probably GT Prologue, a "bridge" game between GT7 & GT8.

Latest Posts

Back