Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Turns out it was just the Dampener setting on the wheel, I'd set to off to avoid the ticking/clicking thing and somehow missed this.
Ticking sound is annoying, when you have the damper different than 0, but driving without it is also or even more annoying and unrealistic to me. In games like AC, ACC, rf2, R3E is a no go driving without it. That's why I always use Damper 10 and it works for me pretty much in every sim I play/drive.

The good thing is this ticking noise is only there if the game is loaded and wheel is not at 0 angle, but is slightly left or right. If you center it at 0 angle it doesn't tick for me, even when the game is loaded.

Hello everyone! Im noticing a rattle from my wheel from the true force vibrations. It happens when riding over a curb mostly. I think its the bearings inside the QR. anyone else have this issue? Kinda annoying

MPI wheel arrived today along with the Logi RS track wheel. Track wheel looks cool, I haven’t tried it yet. It’s a good material grippy enough, but super smooth can see spinning fast for rally. They nailed that texture whatever it is. The Logitech RS hub is great, I’ve had no issues with any noise or rattling from the buttons. Can’t wait until my others arrive and I can just switch quickly. My fault for not ordering earlier.

MPI wheel is on point! Really really high quality materials. Like really high quality. I’ve never seen grip material like this, some sort of synthetic rosin weave. Insanely grippy and comfortable, I always wear gloves it felt great. I have done 3 daily race C, they were all 45 minutes of joy. The radius and angle of the grips are different from the stock obviously. But they also did something interesting and cool.

They cut the thumb hole and cross member down like 3/4 of inch lower than the stock wheel. So your hand sits lower and gives a completely different feel and angle. In that lower position the back nub falls perfect on your index, and the heel of your hand rest on the bottom nub. Nubs look small but you really feel. This lower thumb position is really interesting, very good feel. It’s something I didn’t even visually realize until I tried it. I thought the thumb loops looked big. Now I know why.

While the wheel is larger at 330, the angle again is completely different and makes it feel smaller. You can also slide your hand and thumb up to the top of the loop and rest middle finger on the nub. Just as comfortable, completely different feel. Was nice to have my hands in different positions during prolonged driving. Bottom line is a steering wheel isnt going to make you faster, but it’s so cool that we can try different wheels now.

MPI first impression is just wow!! Wow!! im glad i ordered this. Hopefully I can find the time to really break it in. I ordered the GT 310 SUPERCAR wheel after this session. It also has the lower thumb cutout. Just an interesting change and feel.

I’m thrilled Logitech has released this RS ecosystem. I look forward to trying the 290mm track wheel now too!

Attachments

• IMG_2718.jpeg
    IMG_2718.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
    IMG_2717.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2722.jpeg
    IMG_2722.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2725.jpeg
    IMG_2725.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hello everyone! Im noticing a rattle from my wheel from the true force vibrations. It happens when riding over a curb mostly. I think its the bearings inside the QR. anyone else have this issue? Kinda annoying
A general note: From here on, it will make things easier (regarding mechanical issues) to make note of which hardware, as we now have more than one wheel.
If you have the new hub, the buttons are very unfortunately known to have a rattle. (The old wheel - no rattle, only creaks.☺️)

Been playing a few days with new wheel and pedals, Got to be the worst steering wheel I've used, That stitching if that what it supposed to be is so rough that it instantly screws with your hands, For the price I've paid, expected much better, The G25 wheel was higher quality than this, No wonder you get gloves for free :) , And as for the pedals , They don't feel good, especially the loadcell at 1st hand but no doubt changing springs etc will maybe help. Need to try other games as GT7 FFB is downright rubbish :)

Last edited:
Been playing a few days with new wheel and pedals, Got to be the worst steering wheel I've used, That stitching if that what it supposed to be is so rough that it instantly screws with your hands, For the price I've paid, expected much better, The G25 wheel was higher quality than this, No wonder you get gloves for free :) , And as for the pedals , They don't feel good, especially the loadcell at 1st hand but no doubt changing springs etc will maybe help. Need to try other games as GT7 FFB is downright rubbish :)
Im sorry to read you are having a bad experience, in my case I couldnt be more delighted.
I had the pedals since 3 months ago or something like that in combination with my old G923.

Didnt change the elastomers but I did change the gas spring (put the stiffiest) and they feel superb to my taste (brake set at 30 kgs)
Last week the new toys arrived :) and Im having a blast.

1729170951890.png

1729170980045.png

1729170998039.png

I got a bit confused with yor comparison (G25 vs Gpro).
I dont know about the first Gpro Wheel but this one (the RS Round) feels really sturdy and premium.

I use it without gloves and I dont have any problem with the stiches

I must admit I dont have other DDs to compare, but this one got really ahead of my expectations.
I would recommend this product without doubt.
If you have the new hub, the buttons are very unfortunately known to have a rattle. (The old wheel - no rattle, only creaks.☺️)
I read about that issue but in 1 week of use it didnt happen yet.
Maybe is something related with some extreme FFB settings?

MPI wheel arrived today along with the Logi RS track wheel. Track wheel looks cool, I haven’t tried it yet. It’s a good material grippy enough, but super smooth can see spinning fast for rally. They nailed that texture whatever it is. The Logitech RS hub is great, I’ve had no issues with any noise or rattling from the buttons. Can’t wait until my others arrive and I can just switch quickly. My fault for not ordering earlier.

MPI wheel is on point! Really really high quality materials. Like really high quality. I’ve never seen grip material like this, some sort of synthetic rosin weave. Insanely grippy and comfortable, I always wear gloves it felt great. I have done 3 daily race C, they were all 45 minutes of joy. The radius and angle of the grips are different from the stock obviously. But they also did something interesting and cool.

They cut the thumb hole and cross member down like 3/4 of inch lower than the stock wheel. So your hand sits lower and gives a completely different feel and angle. In that lower position the back nub falls perfect on your index, and the heel of your hand rest on the bottom nub. Nubs look small but you really feel. This lower thumb position is really interesting, very good feel. It’s something I didn’t even visually realize until I tried it. I thought the thumb loops looked big. Now I know why.

While the wheel is larger at 330, the angle again is completely different and makes it feel smaller. You can also slide your hand and thumb up to the top of the loop and rest middle finger on the nub. Just as comfortable, completely different feel. Was nice to have my hands in different positions during prolonged driving. Bottom line is a steering wheel isnt going to make you faster, but it’s so cool that we can try different wheels now.

MPI first impression is just wow!! Wow!! im glad i ordered this. Hopefully I can find the time to really break it in. I ordered the GT 310 SUPERCAR wheel after this session. It also has the lower thumb cutout. Just an interesting change and feel.

I’m thrilled Logitech has released this RS ecosystem. I look forward to trying the 290mm track wheel now too!
thanks for the review - you might have just sold me on one! Like you and others, I ordered a RS track and hub, gotthe hub, but no wheel :(

Im sorry to read you are having a bad experience, in my case I couldnt be more delighted.
I had the pedals since 3 months ago or something like that in combination with my old G923.
No problem, just the stitching grating my hands is all I'm peeved about, Using those free gloves :)

Last edited:
Back