• Thread starter Tom
  • 74 comments

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
United Kingdom
Kent
tombrookscomms
I'm looking for some clean online racers in F1 2011, to give you an idea of my pace my best run in Melbourne in the Red Bull without the setup bug was a 1:26.4xx if you think that you're anywhere near this pace and would like to race online then add me on PSN: tombrooks97 👍

Tom

List:

tombrooks97
F1_Zilla
Furinkazen
PAWEL17
greennarcotics
TORC_Waynz

Last edited:
I will add you. My "random" online experiences have basically been being assaulted by guys who then quit out. It's really bad, honestly.

I will add you. My "random" online experiences have basically been being assaulted by guys who then quit out. It's really bad, honestly.

I hear you my friend I know exactly what you mean 👍

Just in case anyone is wondering I don't race with any driving aids and I use a DFGT :D

Added, hopefully you get enough people for a championship series.

I was thinking about setting up a league but apparently the 8th GTP Championship is due to be set-up soon and I don't want to get in the way of that 👍

I'm just looking for anything. I can't do this anymore. So many bad drivers who have no business going this fast in the game. :lol: Wish you could get anyone to join rooms other than Sprint as well.

I would like to join you guys don't care about winning just want to do a few races with my front wing still on after the 1st lap lol. what really pisses me off is the host has no real power if your running a room in gt5 you can keep the room clean by kicking people who don't race clean......everything in f1 seems to be a vote.....

Clean racers that do not quit during a race? ... Chuck my name on this ever growing list :sly:

Count me in Tom, I already have you on my PSN 👍, if you guys don't mind I'll send you an add later on too :)

Just follow me into lobbies tom.;) I always have a spare friend to play F1 with. Infact, I got 5 of the posters here on my friends list.:)

I've sent out requests to everyone in this thread. If you get a few people together, send me an invite. As long as I have the time I should be able to race.

I am not very fast but I do my best to race clean in the F1 games and in GT5. I'd like to race in private lounges with people from here rather than public lounges lol. I play GT5 a lot more than F1 2011 but add me if you like.

Sent y'all a request :) Except you Mr.S, posting your PSN might help :P :lol:

Appreciate it dude. When I said I wasn't fast I meant it lololol, just giving you a fair warning lol. Anyways I'm in the EST time zone in the US so I usually get on after 4 pm most days and that is around 9 pm for you over there I believe. Looking forward to some clean racing online no matter the track or driver skill and/ or aids they use 👍 I use the driving line only but can turn it off if it's required 👍

I'm in as well - but please, no TCS / ABS / Brake assist, if possible at all. :D

I can't race with assists as it bores the hell outta me! I like a challenge 👍

I was thinking about making an F1 2011 Online League, would anyone be against it?

I've just moved this topic to a new, dedicated forum for the game so everyone will be able to stretch their legs out a bit and organize some online events. 👍

I've just moved this topic to a new, dedicated forum for the game so everyone will be able to stretch their legs out a bit and organize some online events. 👍

Cheers Jordan, appreciate that 👍

I'd be in but I'd need to know the schedule in advance because of my shifts. :/

Last edited:
Tomorrow my friend, hopefully I will have my copy delivery tomorrow....
PSN: Goruk77

Not for you Green... :P;) :lol:

I'm up for a league Tom :D I seriously need to learn these tracks though, I drove straighg into a wall at Canada tonighg as I didn't see the corner untill I was on top of it :lol:

Might sound noob'ish but I activated the racing line since it's not easy to see the distance markers on some tracks - Valencia, for example.

Might sound noob'ish but I activated the racing line since it's not easy to see the distance markers on some tracks - Valencia, for example.
Yea I think I'm going to use the racing line for my first season to learn the tracks and braking points etc. I tend to use other things for my braking points like buildings, shadows, slip roads etc, some times that way can reduce my lap times.

I done a race with Gerry tonight at Canada and it was good fun learning the track and getting more competitive until we DC'd :lol: I get a 10 place grid penalty as I spun off and it was deemed illegal blocking :crazy:

I done a race with Gerry tonight at Canada and it was good fun learning the track and getting more competitive until we DC'd :lol: I get a 10 place grid penalty as I spun off and it was deemed illegal blocking :crazy:

lol yeah, DC not once but twice! :/
The penalty system in this game is pretty naff 👎. You can cut corner after corner yet it wont come up with a warning or invalidate your QF time what a shambles

Tell me about it, the final chicane at Istanbul Park is ridiclous, the F1 rules state that 2 wheels must be on track at all times which mine were and I went through the right-hander using some kerb and my time was invalidated 👎

Latest Posts

Back