Looking for clean online racers...F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Tom
  • 74 comments
Anyone hosting any f1 2011 online championships wouldn't mind taking part in one?

You can check link out in my sig or see the GTPlanet championship thread in this section of the forums

Anyway, Had some great races today..But my last one at Melbourne didnt end well, Rocketed upto P1 from 12th on the grid but went wrong after safety car same out...Got DSQ after hitting it :D lol [Impossible to avoid..was lagging all over the place]

You can check link out in my sig or see the GTPlanet championship thread in this section of the forums

Anyway, Had some great races today..But my last one at Melbourne didnt end well, Rocketed upto P1 from 12th on the grid but went wrong after safety car same out...Got DSQ after hitting it :D lol [Impossible to avoid..was lagging all over the place]

I was just behind you going into 2nd or 3rd when the stupid lagging AI bashed into me starting that safety car, I cleverly started on the primes in case of a first lap incident and pitted, which put me behind a terrible driver who was damages, so I went to go past him, and he forced me off and crushed me into the wall.:ouch: So I was damaged and wouldn't be able to stay in front of him, aghghghg, what a spanner. I quit after that.

I was just behind you going into 2nd or 3rd when the stupid lagging AI bashed into me starting that safety car, I cleverly started on the primes in case of a first lap incident and pitted, which put me behind a terrible driver who was damages, so I went to go past him, and he forced me off and crushed me into the wall.:ouch: So I was damaged and wouldn't be able to stay in front of him, aghghghg, what a spanner. I quit after that.

Shame, Some people just cant race fair i guess 👎
Anyway, Ill add you on PSN when im on next, dont think ive got you on my list

Ill probably be on tomorrow evening for a few races. Wouldnt mind doing a 50% race with Quali around Suzuka

As always..everyone is welcome to join in our sessions
Clean fair racing is the name of the game

Jerry786

Okay

Had a superb race with Baumi around Suzuka, we were neck and neck from start till finish but i just lost out and finished P2
Excellent driving Baumi and wonderful pass you made down into turn one 👍
Easily the best race ive had in a while. Thats how racing should be done!

Hey add me! I'm so sick of the randoms online and would like to have some clean races.

You and me both! I dont trust anyone in public lobbies either as its difficult to know if someone using the 11 11 suspension bug
Add us on PSN: Jerry_ORUK, Ill be online in a bit

Last edited:
JOIN MY FRIENDS LIST AT LEYBA08 (PSN)
RGLEYBA FOR GTPLANET.

I host only red bull and ferrari f1 races on a nightly basis, join our race series the more the better!

Latest Posts

Back