Looking for clean online racers...F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Tom
  • 74 comments
Only because you use driving aids, there will be none of this :lol:

You use a wheel and my right arm is crippled so im holding the controler at a funny angle. I think that more than makes up for it. Anyway if I had a wheel I too would not use aids. :P
But if this is a league I will agree not to use them.

Last edited:
You use a wheel and my right arm is crippled so im holding the controler at a funny angle. I think that more than makes up for it. Anyway if I had a wheel I too would not use aids. :P
But if this is a league I will agree not to use them.

Well I'm hoping to be hosting the 8th GTP F1 Championship, however if not then I will set-up a new championship 👍

I am interested, not the quickest, but always strive to race clean; if you need a full grid I am available, weekends are best because of time zone differential. I am West Coast of Canada (Pacific).

I use no driver assists (driving line on some unfamiliar/not favourite circuits and no practice or qualifying).

I online raced with 2010 and some clean racers; some are registered here on GTPlanet.

I would need to know day and time. If the the day and time work for me then I would be in. I'm pacific standard time. Full 19 race championship?

I can't race with assists as it bores the hell outta me! I like a challenge 👍

I was thinking about making an F1 2011 Online League, would anyone be against it?

Wait until we get a patch to fix the few bugs we have and the setup glitch (unless the patch that I downloaded today fixed it). We don't want a noobish league, do we?

Also, a lot easier to run manual transmission and no driving line on this game, I'm already not using aids, which I seem proud of considering it took me weeks to just drop ABS last year and couldn't drop TCS due to me having controller/lack of skill.

Hi Guys I'm getting f1 2011 tomorrow or Wednesday I would to race in a series with clean good racing but first I will need practice on the game before I join in a series okay?

I'll add my name, though I just bought the game about 30 minutes ago. I'm clean but slow, so y'all can have fun passing me. :)

Give me a few days to get rolling.

PSN: FlexiDigit

Tom, I think it would be a good idea to start a league. Maybe set a date down the road for car sign ups. That way we can all get in some practice. Since I'm west coast I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate because of race times if your UK.

Heres my league format suggestion regarding the 16 car scenario.

Have no AI, use 8 cars for 8 teams of 2.

Tom, I think it would be a good idea to start a league. Maybe set a date down the road for car sign ups. That way we can all get in some practice. Since I'm west coast I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate because of race times if your UK.

It would be about 7.30 on a Sunday evening 👍

Heres my league format suggestion regarding the 16 car scenario.

Have no AI, use 8 cars for 8 teams of 2.

I wouldn't have AI anyway, I want to race real people, not bots.

After experiencing about 1 really good race for every 10 smash & bash events I'm up for some good races.

I've got a few mates who are up for the same. We're not guaranteeing we wont make mistakes but we wont be ramming you off on purpose!

PSN ID: TurboSenna

I'll send invites out to you guys and pass them on a link to this topic.

Cheers

I got some PSN game invites from shaggy, probably for a race you guys started - sorry but I was still asleep, currently working night shifts. :/ I'll be back to a normal schedule next week, tho - well...I'll be available from like 1am on 4 days week and all the time the other 3, pretty normal. :P

i doubt i could play with you guys as i am from Australia :( and the time zone difference would be resulting in maybe 4am play and im not up for that.

Fill the grid up with 24 cars if theres enough interest tbh.

That is what I would like as well.

Here's the thing that everyone misses, you need to make it through about 3 laps and everything will be fine. People try way too hard to win the race in the first few corners (as we all know), but they really don't realize that after a few laps there is plenty of space for everyone to race, and real F1 races are won in consistency over a number of laps, not necessarily in the first corner. Consistency and pit/tire strategy. A slower driver who does something crazy in the first corner to gain a position is still going to be a slower driver in the end, and if everyone just understands and makes clean racing the priority there should be no reason why people can't get through the first few laps until the race opens up.

Brakes
in the first corner people, not gas! The very first corner should be the slowest and most cautious, yet often everyone tries to take it at the fastest possible speed.

24 car grid? its 16 human players and 8 AI. Pointless adding AI in league races

Anyway..was about to have a race with Jamie but the damn game crashed as it was loading :/ F1 11 really is a bug infested game isnt it

Ah I thought you could have 24 human players, 16 car grid is the best option then.

You just didn't want to get beat Jerry :sly: :lol:, that was an impressive qually time you did :cool:

Ah I thought you could have 24 human players, 16 car grid is the best option then.

You just didn't want to get beat Jerry :sly: :lol:, that was an impressive qually time you did :cool:

Lol Sure :D Thanks, it was a decent lap.
Ill be on tomorrow evening, around 7PM [UK Time] for a few races :)
Everyone welcome to join in the fun

Lol Sure :D Thanks, it was a decent lap.
Ill be on tomorrow evening, around 7PM [UK Time] for a few races :)
Everyone welcome to join in the fun

Sounds good to me, see you then 👍

Tomorrow sounds good, would be nice if we could use Melbourne or Malaysia as there the only tracks I know properly atm, off course other tracks are good too as long as the racing line is allowed :)

Jamie-C
Tomorrow sounds good, would be nice if we could use Melbourne or Malaysia as there the only tracks I know properly atm, off course other tracks are good too as long as the racing line is allowed :)

Melbourne sounds good to me 👍

Latest Posts

Back