Looking for co-op partner f1 2011F1 2010-2016 

DoomtrainUK
f1 2011 - ps3... From my understanding f1 2011 features online co-op so if anyone would like to join me for the season feel free to add me (DoomtrainUK) I'm looking to race on expert - full race distance -

ta

Cool, me too. I'll be learning F1 cars after shift 2 but i could be your partner if you planning to compete in F1 GT Leagues 👍

Recruiting already.:lol:

Maybe change the thread title to 'F1 2011 co-op partner recruitment thread' to make this more public to everyone and stop most of the threads looking for one person?

As for me, I have at least 2 people already, so I hope there is a multiple save option.:lol:

I too am looking for a co-op partner but expert on full distance is too much for me doom lol. I can race on expert but without manual controls and full distance will take too long. I'd probably fall asleep halfway through lol.

DA__dogg
I too am looking for a co-op partner but expert on full distance is too much for me doom lol. I can race on expert but without manual controls and full distance will take too long. I'd probably fall asleep halfway through lol.

fair enough, the trouble I had with f1 2010 was finding the balance between playability and sense of achievement, if I did a 40% race distance on expert I'd still feel like I've wasted my time because it's not realistic, I may aswell play the hardest levels on mario kart, I hope they give you more options this time

Back