Looking for coloured X2010's *UPDATED 06TH OF FEB*

I have a f2007. I don't know if you already have one in the works or not. If not I'll trade for something.

I'm interested in the red x1. I have a black x1 (not sure if it's #5 or #6) with 0 miles, or a yellow x1 with miles. Can trade immediately.

Oh well I have to go now anyway. It's already been 50 mins since I made my offer, and if I hang around waiting for a "No thank you" it's going to be time for the reset!
Happy trading

Oh well I have to go now anyway. It's already been 50 mins since I made my offer, and if I hang around waiting for a "No thank you" it's going to be time for the reset!
Happy trading

Sorry I had to rush out. I will have the black. Yellow has too many miles for my likeing as I would use it alot, I think it looks beautiful on a x1. So do you want the normal red? not the cranberry red?
Unless you have got any other colours?

Last edited:
Have you got F2007 yet?
I can trade you my F2007 0miles for your '67 Ferrari 330 P4 Race car, If you can trade now?

Have you got F2007 yet?
I can trade you my F2007 0miles for your '67 Ferrari 330 P4 Race car, If you can trade now?

Yeah sure lucky the 330 is on my other account. Just to say I cant remember if I have added modifications to it.

Cool, its going to be modded anyhow, for Historic Race, so who shall I send The F2007 to?

L_Speed_Blade_L --->Dont forget the L'S. It looks weird on here I know but on the console they dont even look like L's. lol

Not really sure if the Ferrari 330 will be fast enough for the historic race. The Toyota 7 and the Chaparral 2J dominate the race from the first corner. I also have them both if you change your mind by reading this. :)

L_Speed_Blade_L --->Dont forget the L'S. It looks weird on here I know but on the console they dont even look like L's. lol

Not really sure if the Ferrari 330 will be fast enough for the historic race. The Toyota 7 and the Chaparral 2J dominate the race from the first corner. I also have them both if you change your mind by reading this. :)

Sent friend invite,

Added still want the 330 right? But I tell you now before you try and do that race it wont win.

Have you anything premium that you can trade now that will win? if not 330 P4 it is, ill trade another time for the historic win, the ferrari is just so awsome looking

Scammer! Don't trade with this guy scammed me out of my white x1.

ATTENTION everyone, please pay no attention to this person, he is in fact the one that tried to scam my good friend Speed_blade and others so i hear and i am Surprised that he actually shows his face on these forums.

Speed_blade is a top bloke:) and i can vouch for this dude anytime to anyone 👍<(^_^)>

ATTENTION everyone, please pay no attention to this person, he is in fact the one that tried to scam my good friend Speed_blade and others so i hear and i am Surprised that he actually shows his face on these forums.

Speed_blade is a top bloke:) and i can vouch for this dude anytime to anyone 👍<(^_^)>

Thanks man. It looks like alot of people are ignoring that post and know he is a scammer. But for the ones unsure read the post above ^^^^^^^^^^^

I think he didnt like me making him to go first, so he couldn't scam me.

Could I have your white and blue FGT if I give you my F10 (only got a few miles on it)?

Yeah sure.
However, I do have a trade pending on that account for tomorrow. If the trade happens unfortunately it will have to be saturday.

I can get you a brand new F10 tomorrow if you are interested, 0 miles, number of your choice.

yellow or beige 0mile X1 for Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car on the 5th?

PM if interested

Latest Posts

Back