Los Santos 4x4 - General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 174 comments
Might get the game on the PS4 eventually but I'll still be on the PS3 for the next few weeks/months

So, any PS3 players want to get together for a mini-meet next weekend? I'd like to do something slightly different, maybe 3-4 cars total but up to 16 people can attend (you'll just ride along, no driving).

So, any PS3 players want to get together for a mini-meet next weekend? I'd like to do something slightly different, maybe 3-4 cars total but up to 16 people can attend (you'll just ride along, no driving).

I hope I can be there.

I'd like to come if that's possible, what cars are permitted?

Anyone been taking any photos in the PS4/XBOne versions?

Been getting super giddy lately thinking about the PC version and the EPIC mods that are going to make this game even more epic than it already is. Now I just need to find a modeler that can make me a lifted Nissan Xterra. :D

This message is geared towards R1600Turbo the most but it would be cool to talk to any of you.
Hello, I have been offroad wheeling quite a lot for about that last month with one friend of mine on the PS3 GTAV. I have been itching to find and meet people who are actually into it and serious about it online without much success. I have read the entire posting that got this started over the past 3 days and wanted to meet yall. Hopefully im not to late to the show. Would love to join. I have send R1600Turbo a friend request on the social club as well as a invite request to the crew. Feel free to check me out, my name is nfitch231 on PSN and Rockstar. I have had all the offroad rigs online and still have most GTAV02.jpg GTAV03.jpg GTAV04.jpg

I've just just got my PS4. I'll share some pics when I get the chance. I'll be re-requesting for the crew too. As for when I'll be online... No idea, when I'm away from work is one thing, but just started seeing a new bird. So a little busy with that lately.
Still have not had the opportunity to come to a meet. I will plug the PS3 back in if I have to.

Add "APBT_FTW" and "OwensRacing" if you are into some off roading. Prefer a slower more simulated style of wheeling.

I'll be on APBT account mostly as I got the interaction menu / mask bug on my main account.

Looking forward to meeting up.

Add "APBT_FTW" and "OwensRacing" if you are into some off roading. Prefer a slower more simulated style of wheeling.

I'll be on APBT account mostly as I got the interaction menu / mask bug on my main account.

Looking forward to meeting up.

I'll be sure to add both accounts tomorrow night when I'm online.

What body modifications are available for the Beejay XL? I haven't owned one in a very, very long time.

What body modifications are available for the Beejay XL? I haven't owned one in a very, very long time.
@Snorevette is correct, it gets roof racks with four unusable square spotties and an unusable winch between two larger round spotties on its bull-bar.And obviously, now on nextgen you can get neons to place underneath it.

Have requested to join the crew on Social Club, never actually dedicated myself properly to off-roading rather than just ragging something up and down mountains to evade the cops so looking forward to trying something new

I should be able to help on PS4. I've been using the PSN name "GTP_Mudd" for all my GTAV activities lately. (I've already taking the liberty of adding that name to LS4x4 crew. :D)

I should be able to help on PS4. I've been using the PSN name "GTP_Mudd" for all my GTAV activities lately. (I've already taking the liberty of adding that name to LS4x4 crew. :D)
Yeah if you could host/lead the group on PS4 that would be great. I might join you over there before the February meet. (going to try and do one of these a month depending on participation)

Do you still have the trail maps that you had modified with color coded difficulty and such? I don't have it saved anywhere, would like to get ahold of it.

Tried to update the photo for the event and it wouldn't let me, so I deleted it and posted another one. Trail map is now the event photo at the top. Should be pretty self explanatory. For PS3 users, the meet point before we head off to the trail will be the gas station south west of the Alamo Sea:

2015Event_1_meetlocation.png

Anyone been taking any photos in the PS4/XBOne versions?

I took some on New Year's. Thankfully got on while the snow was still around, so I went up a random trail in my Sandking (before I got my Rebel back) and snapped a few PS4 shots.

1cqEE9quWkO4p84ImQEVeQ_0_0_zpsmv0ulx77.jpg

_mSFGFecCkq0Wadzf75mTQ_0_0_zpszxdl84nd.jpg

4bx23BOZO0Sjo2uuRU9mRQ_0_0_zpsarskzjjg.jpg

tQcYQo11kEWBbj5rwyjOTQ_0_0_zpsopamezcm.jpg

and the result of taking the quick drive-off-the-cliff route down

JtOTRvL1EkWwU9jn9iTBNg_0_0_zps2szi48ah.jpg

rjVZxVWDbEStHiTS-ZRsQQ_0_0_zpsky2y7tcp.jpg

As for that meet, I think that is midnight for me so if I can make it, I'll come along. Aside from this snow journey, havent done any four wheeling for a long time.

Latest Posts

Back