Lots of Unpaintables!

• Thread starter CMvan46
  • 57 comments
Hi christara

Im in no rush so that works great for me. I'll update my original post later tonight as Im on break at work right now typing from the app from my phone.

Thanks again and there may be a few museum cards headed your way tonight too.

Edit: I'll send the black mm-r tonight and the cuda whenever i get a chance to. Whenever you get the tickets to me is fine as I'm resonably certain your not trying to scam anyone. :)

Hi christara

Im in no rush so that works great for me. I'll update my original post later tonight as Im on break at work right now typing from the app from my phone.

Thanks again and there may be a few museum cards headed your way tonight too.

Thats great mate and them museum cards always appreciated.Thanks.
Got you penciled in here on my trade list.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I'm interested in the Gobi beige Chevelle as long as it's 0 change, can offer you anything in my garage however my next free slot is the 3rd of June if you don't mind waiting?

Igwyana
I'm interested in the Gobi beige Chevelle as long as it's 0 change, can offer you anything in my garage however my next free slot is the 3rd of June if you don't mind waiting?

Dont mind waiting at all as with christara I'll update the original post tonight. I'll pm you then as well with which car.

Thanks.

Dont mind waiting at all as with christara I'll update the original post tonight. I'll pm you then as well with which car.

Thanks.

Cool dude, cheers, got a few tickets floating around too but should update mygt with tickets by then ;)

Okay so the orginal post has been updated.

Igwyana you've been pm'd after I've sent this.

christara321 I've sent your black mm-r and whenever the ticket comes is fine.

Thanks again guys.

Thanks mate car recieved Ticket will be on its way at reset tonight.
Take care chat soon bye for now.:)

I do have a Subaru 22B, all that it has done to it is an oil change. I'm not sure about the mileage. Would you be interested in swapping for your Mugen S2K?

That would sound good to me. I can send the car tomorrow if you like as I've already sent my car that is scheduled for tomorrow?

When can you trade?

Okay well I guess the trade I had set for today is off now as Teecro never accepted my friend request and its another week before I have a clear day. So if anybody wants to trade tonight and right now I am free.

Haha yes I'm quite sorry about that. I checked your thread and you have everything I've got unfotunately. I'd love to send you something. Besides my academy cars of course haha.

Don't be sorry, I still say your a good trader!
Mistakes happen...I'm too busy to sent you the car anyway hahaha

Oh on the other hand, yeah I'm totally upset, you can fix that with a dupe of your Academy car hahahaha (j/k)

On your main post you have Clio #9 and Lutecia black and red..but isnt the #9 a lutecia too? *confusing*

Nope I just picked up the Clio Renault sport in yellow #9 the other day.

I then have the Lutecia Renault sport in red #5 and black #33.

Hi mate I have just got the snow white cuda in my UCD
But keep me down for the trade we have just transfer it over to the Chevelle SS 454 Shadow Gray Metallic instead of the Snow white one. Has long as thats OK.
Take care chat soon bye for now.:)

I've put in an edit about what time I generally trade at. Please read if you have a trade scheduled with me so nobody thinks I'm stealing cars from them. Thanks!

i was gonna comment on your other thread but then for some reason it commented on this one, so i had toedit it to this so mods dont think im bumping cuz you cant delete the whole thing, so ill post on the right thread now.

Hi, there is so much of your stuff i would like to trade with you
Nissan MM-R Cup Car in White (#77) and in Pink/Beige (#11) Black (#90)---Black Sent/Car Recieved->christara321

Cuda 440 Six Pack in Autumn Bronze Metallic and in Tunisian Tan Metallic-->Sent to Marcos and in Snow White and in True Blue Metallic and in Light Gold

Superbird in Burnt Orange Metallic and in Yellow Gold--> Pending to Igwyana and in Jamacia Blue Metallic

Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car in Yellow (#9)

Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car in Black (#33) and in Red (#5)

VW Lupo GTI Cup Car '03 in Black (#77)

VW New Beetle Cup Car in Red (#2),in Blue/Purple (#11)

I have the Subaru 22B, and currently trading for b-day tickets 1970 2008 2010 will have these in 3 days time, i also have lvl 24 ticket.

Please PM me if you want to take more

Thanks

Please post in my other thread with offers. This is a dead thread which was meant just for reference. I have a new wanted list in the correct thread.

Back