Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.52 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 662 comments
I’m not really understanding some people’s urge to downplay the physics issues. It’s either denial or straight up lack of trust in constructive feedback. Not cool.
I have not seen stock cars wobble around and take off into space, and again, the statement made was that the stock suspension was a mess, and I said that was an exaggeration. Posting something from several iterations ago, that you said was addressed in the above quote, doesn't really help me to understand where the mess is.
Like I said, cars taking off into space was adressed in version 1.50. The wobbling suspensions were not, though. Part of the same problem.

Try following the advice I posted above if you want to see it. You’ll find I’m not exaggerating by calling it a mess:
Try driving a stock Honda S800 on sport hard tires. Hit some elevated inside kerbs mid corner and you’ll experience wild stuff.
Well, I posted this...

And you can see my suspension is doing ok. I have adjusted it. Does it need compression adjustment? Yes. Is it horrible without this? Not for the majority, in my opinion.
I fail to see the relevance of this. We’re talking about stock suspensions here.
Like, not to be difficult, but I can grab a car from my inventory and I run it, without having to do much at all. So, sorry if I'm not seeing why there's an uproar. If this was a game breaker, as is being implied, then surely there's an example from the 1.52 update, not the 1.49 update
There have been examples from version 1.52. Yesterday there was a post showing a stock Ferrari 500 Mondial behaving ridiculously on Eiger. And above I’ve described how to recreate the issue for yourself with the Honda S800.

Last edited:
As for as the "wobbling" goes, I thought they updated the tires, no? I thought we ended up with a slight mismatch of tire model and suspension that was set up for the original model. I can feel downforce now, as In I can feel a pressure pushing down on the car at speed, where as in the past it felt more faked as in a grip multiplier. I also feel the tired gripping and chattering, which is usually more apparent on motorcycles than cars because of their tendencies to slide around. It is usually a mismatch of the tire grip and suspension settings, which is why it makes sense that it's being experienced.

This is a slow mo of drag slick, but tires will stick and release in this same way when they slide laterally. That's just my opinion, but I can't know without seeing the code.

Back