Lotus Elise Club Cup - Saturday Racing - Race 2 Feb 18th - SIGN UP NOW

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,010 comments
Some Elise statistics since I got bored.

Most wins
1. GTP_DaxCobra 6
2. marunda 3
carracerptp 3
4. williebaby28 2
5. TeamLotus_Seven 1
GTP_akmuq 1
neljack 1

Most points (Top 10 only)
1. GTP_DaxCobra 227
2. marunda 219
3. carracerptp 198
4. Carbonox 182
5. neljack 163
6. williebaby28 129
7. xNikodemusx 96
8. TeamLotus_Seven 74
sagarismic 74
10. GTP_akmuq 60

Points per race average (Only includes finished races)
1. carracerptp 18
2. neljack 16.3
3. GTP_DaxCobra 16.2
4. marunda 15.6
5. GTP_akmuq 15
6. TeamLotus_Seven 14.8
7. williebaby28 14.3
8. Carbonox 11.4
9. GTP_MadMax86 9.5
PepsiMaxCrew 9.5

Some Elise statistics since I got bored.

Most wins
1. GTP_DaxCobra 6
2. marunda 3
carracerptp 3
4. williebaby28 2
5. TeamLotus_Seven 1
GTP_akmuq 1
neljack 1

Most points (Top 10 only)
1. GTP_DaxCobra 227
2. marunda 219
3. carracerptp 198
4. Carbonox 182
5. neljack 163
6. williebaby28 129
7. xNikodemusx 96
8. TeamLotus_Seven 74
sagarismic 74
10. GTP_akmuq 60

Points per race average (Only includes finished races)
1. carracerptp 18
2. neljack 16.3
3. GTP_DaxCobra 16.2
4. marunda 15.6
5. GTP_akmuq 15
6. TeamLotus_Seven 14.8
7. williebaby28 14.3
8. Carbonox 11.4
9. GTP_MadMax86 9.5
PepsiMaxCrew 9.5

Cool 👍

Fun season overall 👍

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MARUNDA :D 👍

;) :D

Reason my statistics aren't that great was because last season was my first ever and the first few races didn't go so well. :embarrassed:

EDIT: Meant my points per race statistics, otherwise I might sound a bit...... ungrateful. :indiff:

Last edited:
FordMKIVJ5
Hang on! Shouldn't carracer have 119 points? Unless we credit him with 5th at Laguna Seca? :boggled:

This means Willi gets a 2nd overall ? :)

Congrats to you marunda, you where the true champion, also based on your 2 dc's you had earlier, theres no doubt you would have been the real winner.

I would have felt sick if i should win it based on other drivers to get dc's :(

But i am happy to be in top 3, A's the season started bad for me, with only 12 points after the 2 first races.

If there comes an new season will it be with another Lotus car ? Perhaps the Lotus Evora '09 :)

This means Willi gets a 2nd overall ? :)

Congrats to you marunda, you where the true champion, also based on your 2 dc's you had earlier, theres no doubt you would have been the real winner.

I would have felt sick if i should win it based on other drivers to get dc's :(

But i am happy to be in top 3, A's the season started bad for me, with only 12 points after the 2 first races.

If there comes an new season will it be with another Lotus car ? Perhaps the Lotus Evora '09 :)

I think we agreed that Carracer shouldn't get points from Laguna so yes, you were 2nd overall. :)

And thanks. Hmm I don't mean to sound cocky but I reckon I could have wrapped it up at Laguna at least if I hadn't DCed. But that's how it goes, and in the end it all turned good. 👍

Last edited:
I got three this season including the first of the season and the snow race. :D And two on the trot. :)

And none last season. :(

Again, wish I practised this season...

Once the TC season finished it's buisness as usual.

Again, wish I practised this season...

Once the TC season finished it's buisness as usual.

TC is the 90's touring cars right?

Are we going to go back to Elises? Or try something new like RM Tuscans or RM Civics or RM Golfs? 💡

I liked the formula of this series- one car. Makes for much closer and fairer racing. Tuning is ok but can give a distinct advantage. :)

Coolio. BTCC is only 6 rounds, so it won't be long. Doesn't name a start date though. :boggled:

Will it be moved back to 3pm start this new series? As the 4pm start and faffing around of the BTCC will mean I may well have to leave some races for dinner. :rolleyes:

Points tables for the OP 👍:

Round9Drivers.jpg

Round9Teams.jpg

I'm pretty sure they're correct. :)

Been away all weekend but great job marunda, happy for ya ;) It was a great series DAx even if the car didn't fit me perfectly at least i got one podium, i'm satisfied with that. :)

Been away all weekend but great job marunda, happy for ya ;) It was a great series DAx even if the car didn't fit me perfectly at least i got one podium, i'm satisfied with that. :)

Thanks! Much appreciated. 👍

Back