LOTUS + TOMMY KAIRA in 0/0/0 condition / donations welcome

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 175 comments
No probs always glad to help.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

A help in one way (it makes the missing list complete), pain the other way (it makes my completed set uncompleted again).

:) <---> :( That`s GT5 is all about. Fun and pain, at least when you`re collecting. :lol:

Have the red beetle but can't trade until the 21st... might as well as it seems you can't trade tickets in the near future... if you can't get it by then maybe we trade?

Have the red beetle but can't trade until the 21st... might as well as it seems you can't trade tickets in the near future... if you can't get it by then maybe we trade?

Let`s keep it in mind. Please schedule the 21st for me. I might find a slot for... for what??? :)👍

Monatsende
Will check and send FR if not befriended with Monatsanfang. 👍

Great! Another 5 purple paints has been sent a few hours ago. 👍

Alright I'll send the Honda in like the next couple hours

I have the tahitian blue 510 0/0/0. Its yours for in 2 trade days. If possible could you remind me via PM when you get the chance?

Monatsende
I`m quite sure having sent the Plum paint. But I`ll resend it plus some others...

Thanks so much for sending those extra paints! Definitely received all 5 of them this time, including the plum. Dunno what happened to it the first time, but I really appreciate the bonus paints! First car is coming your way tomorrow after the reset!

Lotus Elan S1 `62 British Racing Green sent just now 👍
Found it in my GB - was well parked without damage.

Bday 2007, but I may prefer a Lotus MSE if you get an interesting color by then :)
Will schedule this way.

I have the tahitian blue 510 0/0/0. Its yours for in 2 trade days. If possible could you remind me via PM when you get the chance?
The Tahitian Blue is already in. Maybe you find a missing colour at the OP?!?!
Thanks for the offer anyway.

Thanks so much for sending those extra paints! Definitely received all 5 of them this time, including the plum. Dunno what happened to it the first time, but I really appreciate the bonus paints! First car is coming your way tomorrow after the reset!
No problem, mate. Probably the paint get lost. It happens.
Woodone Tom`s Supra `03 sent. 👍

Alright I'll send the Honda in like the next couple hours
alright sent the Honda 1300. I'll send the next car on Saturday around this time
Stood right beside the Lotus from OSE in perfect condition, too.

Last edited:
Tommy Kaira - ZZ-S `00 blue metallic found under dust in my garage,and tomorrow u can find it on your gift box 👍

Tommy Kaira - ZZ-S `00 silver metallic is missing your list.I send it on sunday....
just noticed u have it already ?

Tommy Kaira - ZZ-S `00 silver metallic is missing your list.I send it on sunday....
just noticed u have it already ?

Woops... Thanks, updated. Do you know if the ZZII does in exist in Silver Metallic, too?

It`s just a reaction on these lottery threads springing up like mushrooms recently. :lol:

I think the MOD's should close those threads and make a seperate section for games. It is not a trade, so it should not be in the market place.

A little sooner... 👍

Peugeot 106 - Bleu Santorin - from cbarbosa (PSN: CkarL) 12/11 - Sent! :)

LAST CAR - Peugeot 206 CC in Tangerine

Anybody has this "cheap" Holy Grail? :lol:

Yes, as a matter of fact I'm buying it with AKnewB as we speak and I will send it to you as a gift at reset. :dopey:

Holy Grail has been sent!

Last edited:
Back