LOTUS + TOMMY KAIRA in 0/0/0 condition / donations welcome

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 175 comments
Monatsende
No problem, mate. Probably the paint get lost. It happens.
Woodone Tom`s Supra `03 sent.

Thank you for sending the Woodone early. I received it and got distracted driving it for at least an hour. I've been looking for this car forever and it is awesome! Sent the Bleu Recife Peugeot 206 your way, and the Cameo Blue New Beetle 2.0 will be coming tomorrow!

Hi Monat! It's me again :D ... I'm pretty sure I have the " Lotus Elan s1 " bahama yellow...Atm i'm off from home, when I come back I'll check and let you know, ok? ;)

Yes, as a matter of fact I'm buying it with AKnewB as we speak and I will send it to you as a gift at reset. :dopey:

Holy Grail has been sent!

Thanks for that surprising gift. Was sent to my main account... No problem mate, will swap it later to my collecting account Monatsanfang. Thanks for completing the last OCD set from 03/11 👍

I have 1 i think, i'll regret it later but you can get it for free if you want?
No need to think about and regret later. Thanks for considering to give it for free. I know how hard it was for you.

Thank you for sending the Woodone early. I received it and got distracted driving it for at least an hour. I've been looking for this car forever and it is awesome! Sent the Bleu Recife Peugeot 206 your way, and the Cameo Blue New Beetle 2.0 will be coming tomorrow!
Got the 206 and looking forward to get the Cameo Blue New Beetle... 👍

Tommy Kaira ZZ-S `00 - Blue Metallic sent:tup:
Great, man. Always a pleasure. The lobby recently was like hell. :lol:

Hi Monat! It's me again :D ... I'm pretty sure I have the " Lotus Elan s1 " bahama yellow...Atm i'm off from home, when I come back I'll check and let you know, ok? ;)
Let me know. Thanks for checking. :)

Again sooner... 👍

Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R `69 - soleil gold metallic - Sent! :)

Received and finished the set. 👍 Thanks a lot, sir!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ticket 2004 sent to mike_esf 👍

Last edited:
Thanks for that surprising gift. Was sent to my main account... No problem mate, will swap it later to my collecting account Monatsanfang. Thanks for completing the last OCD set from 03/11 👍

Sorry about that inattention to detail, I'll resend it to the correct account tonight that way you don't have to worry about moving it later. :dunce:

Sorry about that inattention to detail, I'll resend it to the correct account tonight that way you don't have to worry about moving it later. :dunce:
Very very kind of you, sir. I tip my hat and say "Thank you!".

alright Peugeot 206 CC `01 Gris Quartz sent
Hit my garage! 👍

The beetle was sent at reset last night 👍
Black beauty has landed. 👍

Tommy Kaira ZZ-S `00 - Silver Metallic sent:tup:
i sent PM too :sly:
Received both. PM sent back. 👍

New Beetle 2.0 - Cameo Blue sent. Thanks for a great trade!
You`re welcome. Anytime again. 👍

Hi Monat! My friend...I have the Elan S1 in Bahama Yellow...0/0/0...let me know if my offer is OK for you :)

Hi Monat! My friend...I have the Elan S1 in Bahama Yellow...0/0/0...let me know if my offer is OK for you :)

Your offer is??? I can`t see what you are looking for!? :lol:

You need to mark off the Lotus as sent as i sent it before the beetle 👍
You`re absolutely right. OP updated, fixed. Thanks for heads-up.

Your offer is??? I can`t see what you are looking for!? :lol:

You`re absolutely right. OP updated, fixed. Thanks for heads-up.

Sorry, I said in the first post about the elan s1, that it would be nice for me my elan for 5 matte paints of your choice ( no matter which one ;) ) ...if that's a deal, just tell me when you can, and that's it 👍

Sorry, I said in the first post about the elan s1, that it would be nice for me my elan for 5 matte paints of your choice ( no matter which one ;) ) ...if that's a deal, just tell me when you can, and that's it 👍

That`s a deal I can face. 👍 Thanks.

That's it then 👍

[OT] Congratulations for your Alfa Brera, you've chosen a nice combination of colours 👍 [OT end]

[OT reply] Yeah, I like it a lot but I can`t drive it. :lol: Was fun yesterday to battle in a "drive fair" lobby. 👍 [OT reply end]

Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70 - Patricia Green sent sir.

Away from PS3 'til friday night will send Lotus Elan S1 '62 - Burnt Sand as soon as i get back, thank you for your patience 👍

Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70 - Patricia Green sent sir.

Away from PS3 'til friday night will send Lotus Elan S1 '62 - Burnt Sand as soon as i get back, thank you for your patience 👍

Thanks for keeping me up-to-date. 👍

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

:::: OT ::::

My friend,

From you new quest can get you this one from Nov16:

Lotus Europa Special 71 - Regency Red

0/0/0 of course.

Believe its missing (red color).

👍

Lotus Europa Special 71 - Regency Red - Sent! 👍

[OT reply] Yeah, I like it a lot but I can`t drive it. :lol: Was fun yesterday to battle in a "drive fair" lobby. 👍 [OT reply end]

[OT re-reply XD] Yeah it was really fun mate :) I hope we can race again together, not having much time in these days with university studies... howeva nice photos 👍 [OT re-reply end]

PS: I've just sent the bahama yella elan S1 to you :)

[OT re-reply XD] Yeah it was really fun mate :) I hope we can race again together, not having much time in these days with university studies... howeva nice photos 👍 [OT re-reply end]

PS: I've just sent the bahama yella elan S1 to you :)

Thanks. I sent 4 Mattes today. (Had a lost paint slot because of a full GB of another receiver. So I used remaining 4 slots for you.) More chips tomorrow. 👍

Hi ,
I have the:
Lotus Europa Special `71 in Black Gloss.

Looking for Amuse S2000 R1 in :
New Formula Red
Lime Green Metallic
Grand Prix White
Platinum White Pearl

If interested P.M. me.
Cheers.

Back