LOW mileage Audi A2 1.4 '02 needed in next 24hrs (0miles NOT needed)

United States
Pennsylvania
wat3rm370n
WANTED:
Audi A2 1.4 '02

AGAIN AGAIN... need another now!

NEEDED TO BE SENT WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS

May be from the UCD!!!

POSSIBLE OFFERINGS:

Lvl 23 ticket
some various less popular matte paint chips to choose from (I know I have yellow, light blue, & light green - and various grays & silvers)
silver or gold chrome paint chip

I'm willing to look through various 0/0/0 cars if someone has a specific model/colour they're looking for. 👍
I also have a plethora of helmets, suits, & horns, and I'm willing to look through those as well. 👍

Once a trade is agreed upon, I will give you the PSN to send the car to, and I will send the trade to you ASAP (within 36hrs). 👍

Make your offers & demands now! :)

Last edited:
I have one, and it's in 0/0/0 condition to boot! :)

I'd be interested in any low level tickets you have. Have none? Fear not, I'd take the 1000 ticket. But any ticket below 10 would be a fine trade. Hit me up with a pm with the PSN details and I'll have the car delivered as soon as you've accepted. :)

I open all my low lvl tickets. :guilty: :lol:
I'll take it if you can get it sent quickly. 👍 Sending PM

Aaah sorry to hear that. I thought you might have some saved up since this is in your sig: "I like lvl 0 car tickets. A lot." :sly: Oh well. Waiting for that PM.

Aaah sorry to hear that. I thought you might have some saved up since this is in your sig: "I like lvl 0 car tickets. A lot." :sly: Oh well. Waiting for that PM.

Sent PM

Yes. I do like them - I like when I receive them. :lol: :sly: :lol: :guilty:
And when I do get one... I open it immediately because I just can't wait to have the car inside. :lol: :lol:

Back