Mad Max

• Thread starter Strittan
  • 337 comments
Really like this game.....did not expect I'd like it so much!

Cs51SftVYAAcR0h.jpg

Mad Max_20170701144515.png

So.....after returning this weekend to Mad Max I can truly say this is quite a special game. Sure the never ending grind for scrap and some bandits, except warcriers, can get a bit repetitive but the overall experience as a game is magnificent. I finished the story a long time ago so I continued cleaning out camps and stuff. Great fun. Got Max maxed out and I got almost all carparts. The game is extremely slow in its pacing and also the wasteland is big, empty but full of challenges. Environments are varied even if most of it is sand. There is simply so much atmosphere :bowdown:

I've come across this game a couple of times on PSN where it is on sale regularly. If you haven't played it yet, give it a shot. Well worth the money.

Mad Max_20170701160032.png
Mad Max_20170702130102.png
Mad Max_20170702130457.png

Last edited:
@doblocruiser @MeanElf I also have got back in to this today, dusted it off reloaded it and forgot what a great game it is. The engine sounds and the fighting is fun. I still have loads of camps to clear out as I never finished it last year :ill: when other games came out. The skies are wonderful as we know :)
On PS4 Pro (3840x2160px) the photo mode is great. I think I will keep the disc in and take a few more over the next week or so. 👍

Last edited:
The Official Playstation Magazine this month have a photo mode special containing pictures from a few members here. My own spread features shots from Mad Max :D Happy as Larry 👍

Back