Madmike's Market! *Take a look inside* Rare's, Premiums, Classics! Experienced trader

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 119 comments
thats fine. will send the Ferrari tomorrow. i have a fully modified one.. and a new one.. fully moded only used once... if so would u trough another car or colour/ chrome?

thanx

thats fine. will send the Ferrari tomorrow. i have a fully modified one.. and a new one.. fully moded only used once... if so would u trough another car or colour/ chrome?

thanx

Deal
but one lil problem, could we changed the date of the exchange for the 10th?

Hi Mike, Thanks for the lotus, Mclaren sent a few minutes ago. let me know you got it ok.

Thanks for the trade, will defo deal with you again :)

Thanks to Drivingmeinsane and illegaldreams for smooth and easy trades, would happily deal with both of you again!

can u send the Ford focus RS WRC rally car instead of the M3 CSL? i already got one and didnt even noticed...

Hmmm not sure about that one, the focus is brand new and never driven, not prepared to send that and the M3 (L.blue) for a tuned 599....

Could send the focus and matte light red, or the M3 and a cheaper car of your choice?

Btw, I have edited my trading schedule so I send the Nismos first, as per our PSN conversation 👍

Hmmm not sure about that one, the focus is brand new and never driven, not prepared to send that and the M3 (L.blue) for a tuned 599....

Could send the focus and matte light red, or the M3 and a cheaper car of your choice?

Btw, I have edited my trading schedule so I send the Nismos first, as per our PSN conversation 👍

Send me the Focus and Paint then. will be easier for u.. thanx

hey man, have you got any race cars, like JGTC's, or le mans cars at all?

Im pretty low on lemans cars at the moment, traded them all away, and I dont currently dupe (Although this is likely to change, seems the only way I can stay competitive in this market :nervous:)

As for JGTC's I can get any of them from the dealerships, have several million credits so can offer any premium GT car brandnew.

Im pretty low on lemans cars at the moment, traded them all away, and I dont currently dupe (Although this is likely to change, seems the only way I can stay competitive in this market :nervous:)

As for JGTC's I can get any of them from the dealerships, have several million credits so can offer any premium GT car brandnew.

I find that buying rare (but relatively cheap) cars when you see them in the UCD helps a lot, and people are imaptient when you say you can't trade for a week or so. Thing is, with so many people duping now you're bound to get a good deal (i.e. a non-expensive car, for say a 20 million classic car). I've managed pretty well so far doing that.

Look at my garage and see if there's anything you would like. (I think) I have a R390 Gt1 Road car free, but check my garage out just incase I don't :cheers:

I find that buying rare (but relatively cheap) cars when you see them in the UCD helps a lot, and people are imaptient when you say you can't trade for a week or so. Thing is, with so many people duping now you're bound to get a good deal (i.e. a non-expensive car, for say a 20 million classic car). I've managed pretty well so far doing that.

Look at my garage and see if there's anything you would like. (I think) I have a R390 Gt1 Road car free, but check my garage out just incase I don't :cheers:

I have been, but run out of money so fast lol
And yeh cos I only one run account my trades fill up so fast, I have no slots untill this time next week :nervous:

I didnt see a R390 Gt1 road car in your list but I do want one!

I have been, but run out of money so fast lol
And yeh cos I only one run account my trades fill up so fast, I have no slots untill this time next week :nervous:

I didnt see a R390 Gt1 road car in your list but I do want one!

I have no idea why it's not on my list, lol. It might be a figment of my imagination that I have two, loL! I'm booked until 2nd week in February!

Is there anything else you wanted on my list? I'm willing to help and needing to offload a lot :D Just bear in mind I can't trade until the 6th, and then the 9th :D

What level are you anyway, I usually do the dreamcar Bspec championship and I get a million per hour :D (with an X1, of course!)

Hi, im interested in your ferrari 330, impreza 22b and a crx 1.6 sir not del sol or 1.5 if you have one, see my list on my latest ad, many rally cars and rare cars..

Back