Maintenance Notice

• Thread starter JLBowler
  • 623 comments
30 replies. Huuuummm. Probably a couple hundred by tomorrow.

But yeah i would say one of them will probably be that looping problem

It most likely will be for the modded cars and pp system.. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you have a modded car that you not have it shared or be in it at the time of patch cause more then likely your game will not start up if you are after the maintenance

It's too soon for a new content. We usually have to wait for new DLC from 3 to 6 months or longer. :lol::lol:
But the last track pack was in June/July so who knows...

Maybe it will be a PS4 Skyline DLC. Sony would love for that to occur, PD love Skylines and we love DLC.

It most likely will be for the modded cars and pp system.. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you have a modded car that you not have it shared or be in it at the time of patch cause more then likely your game will not start up if you are after the maintenance
Modded cars? What do you mean?

jgancherjr

I seriously hope this gets fixed.

Eeek - Better hurry up this 24 hour of Nurby event... ... can you hurry up a time defined race?

If you notice, the first maintenance is on tuesday, before a store update. The 2nd is on the 14th, which is Valentines day. I'm just speculating here but, 1st could be update w/ possible dlc & 2nd could be some Valentines day special event?

I have to say, whilst I usually disregard these updates/maintenance notices, this one looks kind of promising. Can't really explain why; I just feel like something big is coming soon*. :)

*Either with the upcoming maintenance, or shortly after.

I know I shouldn't say it but Spec 3?

2 maintenances periods on the run up to Sony's PS4 announcement on the 20th (which may show GT6).

What better way to prep for that announcement than a Spec 3 and let the old girl GT5 take one last bow

Ryk
Eeek - Better hurry up this 24 hour of Nurby event... ... can you hurry up a time defined race?

Would be nice to have back the GT4 B-spec with fast forward, wouldn't it? I'd just recommend not signing onto PSN if maintenance has begun and you haven't finished the race yet. Good luck with that! :sly:

Ok, let's go on the pretence that PD also think Standards are nonsense, right(?)
So, whose to say that after they were forced to release GT5 (having only converted a few cars to premium) that they didn't begin converting the remaining Standards? And basically, GT5 is more like GT6 Prologue. IMO it would make sense, but alas, all it is right now is wishful-thinking. :lol:

Not an update.
Updates are always at 23:00 (11 PM). This one's at 11AM.

128745149642828512.jpg

The changes broke the game. It's just a muscle car racing simulator now. Dialing back the changes to something more reasonable would be best.
How exactly does that qualify GT5 for the overused and more often over stretched word broken. The game still works...broken is when you can't get in and play it.

Back