Maintenance Notice

• Thread starter JLBowler
  • 623 comments
TwistyDrift
I hope they do but those 3000hp Civic are jailbroken/hacked ps3 as far as I know.

They've been gifted to others that dupe and gift even more. I have one waiting if I want it.

I've heard you need a hybrid to do it.

A hybrid? The car is a hybrid since it has 3000HP because there had to be an engine swap from another high powered car (Escudo, Veyron, Speed 12, SL65 AMG etc.) or chassis, transmissions from other cars.

Unless you mean something else.

A hybrid? The car is a hybrid since it has 3000HP because there had to be an engine swap from another high powered car (Escudo, Veyron, Speed 12, SL65 AMG etc.) or chassis, transmissions from other cars.

Unless you mean something else.

Oh, it's a literal hybrid. :embarrassed:

The mere thought of the aerodynamic improbability of that is making my head hurt @_@

I'd dare to say that the frame couldn't stand up any more than the shell of the car, the aerodynamics, the tires, or even the suspension...

It's illogical to try to make a 3000 hp car out of a 2 horsepower car. (Yes, 2CV is French for 2HP.)

And, my take on the Maintenance: DLC could be changes to Corvette Stingray (tuning) and maybe a couple other new cars. Maybe Acura NSX prototype? Chevy Cruze? I don't know, but, we can hope.

I don't know if y'all realized this, but you can get a C7 Corvette with a C6 rear end for a price. I wonder if they will put that in GT5 after this maintenance?

The 350+ BHP Go Kart that goes 200+ kph in reverse is fun too. I don't have them but if you are on my friends list then look at the photo of the FGT. it shows the FGT about to come down to earth after the bump in the road in the distance. (Welsh Fury's Wings of the Red Dragon track.)

I hope it is more DLC. I wish they would just announce the details like this:

Maintenance - 11am GMT to 2pm GMT on 11/2/13, fix known issues

Maintenance - 11am GMT to 2pm GMT on 14/2/13, additional content, to be available at a later date

If PD did this then we would still be excited, but we would only be speculating on what they are doing, not if they are doing.

I'd dare to say that the frame couldn't stand up any more than the shell of the car, the aerodynamics, the tires, or even the suspension...

It's illogical to try to make a 3000 hp car out of a 2 horsepower car. (Yes, 2CV is French for 2HP.)

Is it wrong that I'm imagining the driver sitting at the start of the drag strip.
The light goes green and they floor it. The initial G force from the launch causes the chassis to buckle instantly before the speed it picks up causes the shell to start peeling away like some kind of weird ugly orange.

The driver clinging for dear life as the chassis bends and groans under the pressure before giving out, the engine and front wheels just speed off into the sunset leaving the driver sitting not 100 meters from the start line completely bewildered.

I think I need more energy drink...

Just a guess on my part, but the update could include the new '13 NASCAR. The timing is right with the new season coming, new body styles for all the cars and the newest Time Trial including NASCAR. We shall see.

It's gonna get rid of some bugs and also refs pave the way for new dlc- car packs and probably willow springs or even silver stone if they don't save that for gt6

NO NASCAR................Please!!!! :ouch:

Normally GTP seems to catch wind of any new DLC. Least that is what ive noticed.

Cricket? :odd:

All Skyline standard into premium, I want to have NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 in premium, the car was on the GT1 intro CG movie, why no premium ?

How exactly does that qualify GT5 for the overused and more often over stretched word broken. The game still works...broken is when you can't get in and play it.

For those of us that like to race online- it is broken.

It is a shame I got so pissed off on the 3rd page- cause I'm sure there will be plenty more before I get to the end (5th page) of this thread.

They have got to fix the PP of those FR cars and the Ruf 3400s that they broke. :grumpy: They just have to.

Last edited:
*Insert confused look*

I've got a premium subscription; 100 posts per page; I'm entirely confused what this "page" stuff is. :dopey:

Maybe we'll get a Blancpain SLS GT3. Though it does seem like the explanation will read: "Issue regarding 2.10 PP upgrade fixed." "Issue where steering wheel turns right when turning left, rectified." "Issue concerning Suzuki Cappuccino colour variation when upgrading to RM specifications, rectified." "Oh yeah, any issues you have with us not giving you new DLC/UCD/NCD/MTV, please save it for David

hobanator24
I don't know if y'all realized this, but you can get a C7 Corvette with a C6 rear end for a price. I wonder if they will put that in GT5 after this maintenance?

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

As an option from the dealerships, Chevy will put a C6 bumper on a C7 Corvette, according to the person who's posting that. I think it's a reply to my "I wonder if they'll make the C7 Corvette modifiable" comment.

Edit: My exact wording was "DLC could be changes to Corvette Stingray (tuning)"

Back