MANDSILVER9's Trading Thread! (O.P. Updated)

Thanks a million dude, whatcha make of this crazy weather? We got lightning and thunder an heavy rain over here, nearly got a fire a couple of days ago :scared:

Thanks a million dude, whatcha make of this crazy weather? We got lightning and thunder an heavy rain over here, nearly got a fire a couple of days ago :scared:

A storm is rolling in. Hail, heavy rain and hot again tomorrow.

Keep your wanted list up to date and I will drop stuff off when I'm free.

Sent through a 24 ticket. Enjoy. :)

Edit: 22 sent. :)

Edit: Level 21 sent. :)

Last edited:
It will be.
I've got the Blitz, all I am searching for now is (along with the tickets your sending em and the black, pink and green SPL karts) is hybrids with insane horsepower that take my fancy.

I have all the DLC paints. I have had no use for them, so I'll gladly trade them for one of your Hybrids. :D

I meant cars from DLC such as the Golf that have special paints like rising blue metallic which are tradable.

Cool send over as many as you can and i'll send any Hybrid you want at some stage during the week.

I've never done a trade like this before. Just to clarify, you want one of every color from the Golf R?

EDIT: You'll have to wait a day or two for the paint. I'm currently in the middle of the 1000km of Suzuka right now.

Last edited:
Okay, just making sure. I'm on lap 90 out of 172 so you'll have the paint either today or tomorrow.

Back