MANDSILVER9's Trading Thread! (O.P. Updated)

You'll have your paint very soon. I have 6 laps to go, but my family is watching TV. You'll have them in an hour or two. :D

EDIT: Before I send the paint, what Hybrids do you have available for trade?

EDIT 2: Finished the race!

Last edited:
More things on offer now, featuring all 6 colours of the 125 SPL Kart and the Red Bull X2010 5G with only one switch.

More things on offer now, featuring all 6 colours of the 125 SPL Kart and the Red Bull X2010 5G with only one switch.

Whoa... :eek: how did you end up with the X2010 5G? I thought only sorg had it...

Since you say you have it, do you know if it is able to be shared and borrowed?

Hmm okie doke, what hybrids you got?

Happened to get the 5G from someone else.

But I have the Fiat, the Civic, the X1, the NASCAR, the PDI kart, an Enzo, a Camaro Z28 '69, the Peugeot 307, the NSX, the G37, an Audi RS 6 Avant, the Autozam, the Murcielago, Tank Car, Sprinter Trueno, Midget II, C60 Judd Race car, and 3 different GT-Rs.

I'll put whatever you want on share. :)

Oh, also I don't make these. Don't know how to.

EDIT: Do you happen to have the JP Flag X2010? Apparently, it's popped up. :embarrassed:

Hey MANDSILVER, I sent you the paint chips from the Golf R. What can you offer me for those?

due to me accidently currupting my backup and normal data there will be no more further trades - sorry for the huge inconvenience

Oh fudge. Things like this always happens right before I get a Hybrid. D:

Hope you get everything situated! 👍

Back