Mariorip1977 - CLASSIC MUSCLE for 5 Chrome/Matte/ColorShift & Gears

Always a pleasure to deal with you. Tell me when you are ready and what you want and we will work something out.:)

I will schedule the 30; 01; 02; 03; 04; 05 for you!

I got your Silver colored RUF waiting here....

Is your AC car in Cherry Red (oranged colored in the OP) available?

I have, i can send you on (20 November)

I have:

Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 Le Mans Blue Metallic
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 Misty Turquoise Metallic
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Black
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Cream
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 Argento Luna
Plymouth Superbird '70 Sahara Tan Metallic
Plymouth Superbird '70 Moulin Rouge (you don't have it listed)
Toyota 2000GT '67 Solar Red
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 Rosso Pearlescent

All of them 0/0/0 my trading list is complete, so I'm unable to send cars until 12/2 if you are interested, we can make a deal for tickets 👍

I'm interested in:
Camaro SS '69 Le Mans Blue Metallic
Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 Misty Turquoise Metallic
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Black
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 Cream
i can schedulle you for the 07; 08; 09; 10 Dec.
Tell me something

Last edited:
Hi mate I can trade you a 0/0/0 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Autumn Gold Metallic for one of your 0/0/0 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69. Any colour EXCEPT Cortez Silver Metallic or Can-Am White is fine.

Hi mate I can trade you a 0/0/0 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Autumn Gold Metallic for one of your 0/0/0 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69. Any colour EXCEPT Cortez Silver Metallic or Can-Am White is fine.

Ok, i have free the 18 November of from 06 December.

oldbloke007 - - November 17 - My Canary Yellow 427 AC COBRA (PSN: oldbloke007) SENT||| Incoming TVR Speed 12 (Silver Stardust)

Hi mate.
Car received thanks.
Flip Flop Yellow speed 12 sent. Silver Stardust tomorrow.
Cheers.:)👍

Flip Flop Yellow speed 12 received.
About the silver stardust is tomorow or on 20th, or its my mistake in the dates?

18th is fine. If you send me a FR to SQLNinja, I can send you the Chevelle tonight when I get home from work.

Ok, when i get back home from work i send you a FR

Last edited:
Flip Flop Yellow speed 12 received.
About the silver stardust is tomorow or on 20th, or its my mistake in the dates?

Have got you down for the silver stardust on the 18th mate.
You will see it in about 12 hours.
Cheers.
:)👍

I know what happens, but maybe its my mistake, please check if you have them all, i send you today the Canary Yellow 427 AC COBRA (one day earlier), yesterday i send the Sunset Red and the day before the Guardsman blue with white stripes - You send the Speed 12 Chameleon Blue; Flip Flop Yellow and on the 18 ou will send the silver stardust? right?

Tell me something

@Mariorip1977 - PSN is currently down for maintenance and will be offline for another 5 hours. Once it comes back online I will send the Chevelle to you.

I know what happens, but maybe its my mistake, please check if you have them all, i send you today the Canary Yellow 427 AC COBRA (one day earlier), yesterday i send the Sunset Red and the day before the Guardsman blue with white stripes - You send the Speed 12 Chameleon Blue; Flip Flop Yellow and on the 18 ou will send the silver stardust? right?

Tell me something

Hi mate.
Have sent you pm. Have received first 2 cars but psn is down so the other one is probably there as well.
Will send last speed 12 when I can get on network, probably after I get home from work tonight.
All seems fine with trades and will be completed once I can send Silver Stardust speed 12.
Cheers mate thanks:)👍

Hi mate.
Have sent you pm. Have received first 2 cars but psn is down so the other one is probably there as well.
Will send last speed 12 when I can get on network, probably after I get home from work tonight.
All seems fine with trades and will be completed once I can send Silver Stardust speed 12.

Hi mate.
Psn is back up so Speed 12 in silver stardust sent.
All your cars have been received so all good from my end.
I will have the rest of the Speed 12's when you are ready.Maybe later in december if you would like to get the rest.
Cheers mate thanks for trades.:)👍

Chevelle SS 454 '70 - Autumn Gold Metallic sent

Thank you, when i get home i send you the car

Hi mate.
Psn is back up so Speed 12 in silver stardust sent.
All your cars have been received so all good from my end.
I will have the rest of the Speed 12's when you are ready.Maybe later in december if you would like to get the rest.
Cheers mate thanks for trades.:)👍

Great, i still have available the 20; 21 and 29 if you want more 427 AC colours for trade. How many Speed 12 colours do you have that i dont?

Great, i still have available the 20; 21 and 29 if you want more 427 AC colours for trade. How many Speed 12 colours do you have that i dont?[/QUOTE]

I think you will have ten when you add the one I have just sent and I think there are 5 more. Will have to have a bit more of a look when I am awake to confirm.:)
I am booked until the 3rd so would like to wait a bit before booking any further ahead if that's ok with you.
I won't book any other trades until I give you first option.
Will be in touch with rest of colours.

Great, i still have available the 20; 21 and 29 if you want more 427 AC colours for trade. How many Speed 12 colours do you have that i dont?

I think you will have ten when you add the one I have just sent and I think there are 5 more. Will have to have a bit more of a look when I am awake to confirm.:)
I am booked until the 3rd so would like to wait a bit before booking any further ahead if that's ok with you.
I won't book any other trades until I give you first option.
Will be in touch with rest of colours.

Ok, I understand, i'm wont shedulle more until i finish all trades (05 December) too. So when you finish your trades tell me something and we schedule something!

Ok, I understand, i'm wont shedulle more until i finish all trades (05 December) too. So when you finish your trades tell me something and we schedule something!

Hi mate.
I have done a stocktake on your speed 12's and I reckon you need the following after you have marked off the Silver Stardust metallic I sent you yesterday.
Blue Pearlescent, Alpine Green Metallic,Crystal Topaz Pearlescent, Formula Red Pearlescent, Green Pearlescent and starmist blue.
Can you just check to make sure I haven't made a mistake with any of these.:)
Have pencilled in 6 days from 3rd to 8th December.
Will confirm trades in about a weeks time if thats ok but can't see any problems.
Hope this all works for you or let me know what you would like to do.
Cheers mate. Have fun:)👍

keldabest13 - - November 17 - My 5 Reflex Spice (PSN: Keldabest13) ||| Incomming RUF RGT '00 (Black) - Refuse my FR at ps3?????

SQLNinja - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Lemans Blue Metallic) (PSN: SQLNinja) SENT ||| Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70 in Autumn Gold Metallic RECEIVED
chug-a-bug - RUF BTR '86 - Dark Yellow (PSN: chug-a-bug???) SENT ||| RUF RGT '00 (SILVER) 0/0 RECEIVED

DONATIONS:
Cheap_Charley
Dodge Charger 440 R/R ' 70
- Dark Blue Metallic - RECEIVED 👍
- Dark Burnt Orange Metallic - RECEIVED 👍
Plymouth Suprbird '70
- Burnt Orange Metallic - RECEIVED 👍

I've got a RUF 3400S in white(0/0/0)
would trade for your 2008 ticket.
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in light gold(0/0/0)
for a 1970 ticket.
Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
A little bit ahead of schedule but RUF 3400S Dark green has been sent.👍

Thank you!

I've got a RUF 3400S in white(0/0/0)
would trade for your 2008 ticket.
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 in light gold(0/0/0)
for a 1970 ticket.
Let me know if you are interested.

I'm interested but only from 18 December!!!!! untill there i have trades schedule's or i'm not at home, also from 22 to 05 January i will not play gt5, but if you want to shedulle to 19 and 20 thats ok for me!

Thank you!

I'm interested but only from 18 December!!!!! untill there i have trades schedule's or i'm not at home, also from 22 to 05 January i will not play gt5, but if you want to shedulle to 19 and 20 thats ok for me!

That's fine with me.
Though I might change the years of those tickets.
If so, I'll let you know.

Back