Mariorip1977 - CLASSIC MUSCLE for 5 Chrome/Matte/ColorShift & Gears

Hi mate.
Have just sent Starmist blue speed12. Your collection should now be complete.:cool:
Thanks for the trades and hope you have a great holiday and christmas.:)
Catch you next year for some more trades mate.
Cheers:)👍

Hi mate.
Have just sent Starmist blue speed12. Your collection should now be complete.:cool:
Thanks for the trades and hope you have a great holiday and christmas.:)
Catch you next year for some more trades mate.
Cheers:)👍
Sorry to reply now but i check and All cars received, thank you very much!
Have a nice christmas too and i hope to do more trades next year too!

:cheers:

You aren't booking further, or are you?

I only have trades up to the 18th (with some possible free slots, depending of I being able to get some earlier trades), and since Crypto isn't getting a PS3 before Christmas I will have to find new trades up to that date.

I happen to have got a few RUF cars that you need (didn't offer before by lack of open slots..), and they are the following:
3400S '00 - Medium Blue
BTR '86 - Light Blue
CTR2 '96 - Silver
RGT '00 - Dark Blue

I would take the Tommy Kaira ZZ-II (Silver), Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (Starlight Black Pearl), Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car (#87) and 1 other car/ticket, since by then we have a new OCD and I'm still looking for a quite a few cars (around 150 as of now).

Hey man, I have the RUF 3400S in med. blue. If you're still looking for it. Would you consider a Flame suit set for it?

Sorry to reply now but i check and All cars received, thank you very much!
Have a nice christmas too and i hope to do more trades next year too!

:cheers:

No worries mate.
Keep a bit of an eye on your inbox I have heard that Santa is around this time of year.:)
Talk to you soon mate.:)👍

You aren't booking further, or are you?

I only have trades up to the 18th (with some possible free slots, depending of I being able to get some earlier trades), and since Crypto isn't getting a PS3 before Christmas I will have to find new trades up to that date.

I happen to have got a few RUF cars that you need (didn't offer before by lack of open slots..), and they are the following:
3400S '00 - Medium Blue
BTR '86 - Light Blue
CTR2 '96 - Silver
RGT '00 - Dark Blue

I would take the Tommy Kaira ZZ-II (Silver), Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (Starlight Black Pearl), Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car (#87) and 1 other car/ticket, since by then we have a new OCD and I'm still looking for a quite a few cars (around 150 as of now).

Hi! I don't want to book nothing for January for now... like we usually say "New year, new life" so.. for now its just until the 22. I only have slots available for Gears & Paints.

Hey man, I have the RUF 3400S in med. blue. If you're still looking for it. Would you consider a Flame suit set for it?

Ok, for me, i can send you the set (34 Items) during this days! tell me your PS3 Tag, jut no check if you still in my friends list.

No worries mate.
Keep a bit of an eye on your inbox I have heard that Santa is around this time of year.:)
Talk to you soon mate.:)👍

Thank you, i saw him already in the Mall with my son, sadly only he ask for presents! 👍
Cheers!

just got the BTR in dark blue i could use a few MCs :) i will PM you with more details if you accept mate :D

cheers and G00D Chrismas

Hi! I don't want to book nothing for January for now... like we usually say "New year, new life" so.. for now its just until the 22. I only have slots available for Gears & Paints.

I wasn't thinking of 2012, I was actually thinking of dates up to the 25th December, so I wondered if the 22th was your last day for the year or not.

I don't need gear, nor am after paints, but thanks anyway.

just got the BTR in dark blue i could use a few MCs :) i will PM you with more details if you accept mate :D

cheers and G00D Chrismas

PM me for what you want.

I wasn't thinking of 2012, I was actually thinking of dates up to the 25th December, so I wondered if the 22th was your last day for the year or not.

I don't need gear, nor am after paints, but thanks anyway.

Yes, after the 22 i'm on vacations and maybe i don't play GT5, so its better don't book nothing for that dates.

timmy1eric ;HOODFIELD; mjs1985 All cars received 👍

Gosub - Thanks for the Car (How did you paint that colour (Polarized) and the car is still 0/0/0?)

Dustin_B - Car received

Great Seasons and Happy new year all! 👍

Welcome back mate :)

I got a few V8's that you are in need 👍

Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Burgundy Metallic

Cuda
Evening Blue Metallic
Winchester Grey Metallic
Sherwood Green MetallicNot sure

RUF BTR '86
Dark Blue