Mariorip1977 - CLASSIC MUSCLE for 5 Chrome/Matte/ColorShift & Gears

I slight change is required for our trades, the lime green superbird is pending already. If you could change that one for the yellow bird or tvr speed 12 that would be excellent

I slight change is required for our trades, the lime green superbird is pending already. If you could change that one for the yellow bird or tvr speed 12 that would be excellent

Ok, wish one, or the two of them?

Hi there I think I've got all the missing tickets you're after at the moment and I WANT ALL OF YOUR 0/0/0 RUFs!!! Please let me know if you're interested thank you!

Lets go with the yellowbird.

Ok, Thank you!

Hi there I think I've got all the missing tickets you're after at the moment and I WANT ALL OF YOUR 0/0/0 RUFs!!! Please let me know if you're interested thank you!

RUF 3400S '00 (Pink); RUF BTR '86 (Dark green);RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87; RUF CTR2 '96 (Black); RUF RGT '00 (White) for the 1978; 1979;1980; 1983; 1984 on, 06; 07; 08; 09;10 October?

5_Stars.png
christara321 & Cheap_Charley
5_Stars.png

A BIG THANK YOU FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!!

They help me complete the Gear collection, Because they send a Huge amount of suits and helmets these days!

5_Stars.png
THANK YOU
5_Stars.png

Sent to dazee
- My Toyota Altezza Touring car (Gray - Nº 40) 0/0
- NISSAN MC: 99 - 100 - 101- 106 - 109
Received from dazee: 2002 B'day Ticket

Last edited:
jayb33mofo - Jaguar XJ13 Chromeline Code (PAL) SENT & 1988 B'day received.

Thank you.

FIRST POST UPDATED!

Hi Mario!

Saw in your OP your looking for tickets...
Can hook you up a level 21 ticket on Aug30...

Let me know if interests you...👍

:cheers:

Hi Mario!

Saw in your OP your looking for tickets...
Can hook you up a level 21 ticket on Aug30...

Let me know if interests you...👍

I accept, Tell me the 5 paints you want and gear sets, and on 30 i send to you

I accept, Tell me the 5 paints you want and gear sets, and on 30 i send to you

No need to send, i´ll give it for free... 👍(have multiple in several accounts)
Will send it from my main account (CKarL).

Giveaway = free of charge in case you didn't know the exact definition of...
The thread name is misleading OR...it's just a teaser to make users look into it :sly: but can also create adverse reactions since you're not "giving away" anything really...
Just a thought from a fellow countrymen.
My username says it all,if a "tuga" doesn't know where CHELAS is then what does he know?
Or...if he never heard the name does he actually knows a little of geography or does he even have a TV? :lol:

Last edited:
Giveaway = free of charge in case you didn't know the exact definition of...
The thread name is misleading OR...it's just a teaser to make users look into it :sly: but can also create adverse reactions since you're not "giving away" anything really...
Just a thought from a felllow countrymen.
My username says it all,if a "tuga" doesn't know where CHELAS is then what does he know?
Or...if he never heard the name does he actually knows a little of geography or does he even have a TV? :lol:

Sorry, i know Giveaway = free of charge... i thought it might have other meaning's from that one...
Thank you for the advise....
By the way, CHELAS it's in Lisbon!
I'm from Oporto, but i Live In Funchal now!
Obrigado! 👍

Sorry, i know Giveaway = free of charge... i thought it might have other meaning's from that one...
Thank you for the advise....
By the way, CHELAS it's in Lisbon!
I'm from Oporto, but i Live In Funchal now!
Obrigado! 👍

De nada :)

why_spyder: 5 Paints Sent; Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car Received. Thank you!

dazzee: NISSAN MC: 112 - 113 - 114 - 120 - 134 Sent

vipersan: 1987 B'day Sent

Last edited:
chug-a-bug - My Lambo NOMAD 0/0 Sent & AC Cars 427 S/C '66 (Black with gold/Yellow Stripes) Received
dazzee - NISSAN MC: 136 - 143 - 144 - 147 - 148

dazzee - NISSAN MC: 155 - 160 - 162 - 165 - 167 Sent
genuino - Sent Double Stripe + Foehn Suits
cbarbosa - Received 1982 Ticket, Thank you.
hdvtec - Received Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) '95, Thank you.
G1lly - Received level 21 + 23, Thank you.

I have one request, I received a black cherry chevelle so could we switch that car to the tvr speed 12 in our upcoming trades

Back