Sliver
Blue
Yellow
Pink

Chromes:
Gold
Silver

Last edited:
Hey I got a lot of Crome silver and gold I can send to you and I'll look for all the matte paints I have inwas wondering if u had a dark green and white race suit or a dark green and black race suit to trade

Drift2011
Hey I got a lot of Crome silver and gold I can send to you and I'll look for all the matte paints I have inwas wondering if u had a dark green and white race suit or a dark green and black race suit to trade

I'm not sure what suits I have but I'll have a look in 2 mins. I'm not really looking for chromes at the minute just the couple of mattes.

Hi there,

I could trade you any 5 matte colours for a 0/0/0 OCD muscle car depending on colour, what colours are your OCD Cuda, superbird, camaro, chevelle, charger and charger superbee? Thanks.

Igwyana
Hi there,

I could trade you any 5 matte colours for a 0/0/0 OCD muscle car depending on colour, what colours are your OCD Cuda, superbird, camaro, chevelle, charger and charger superbee? Thanks.

Cuda:amber sherwood metallic
Superbird: sassy grass green
Camaro:Dover white
Chevelle:forest green metallic
Charger:green go
Charger superbee:citron yella

Drift2011

I have the Saturn 22
Thunder 16
Double stripe 22

Hello,

I'd like this car please Chevelle:forest green metallic as long as it's still in untouched condition? I have all Mattes and I could send any 5 of your choice today? 👍

Igwyana
Hello,

I'd like this car please Chevelle:forest green metallic as long as it's still in untouched condition? I have all Mattes and I could send any 5 of your choice today? 👍

Black purple white orange and is there a cream matte, if so then this one please :)

The car is not even been bought yet from the OCD mainly because I already have the car.

Add me: m8h3r

Cuda:amber sherwood metallic
Superbird: sassy grass green
Camaro:Dover white
Chevelle:forest green metallic
Charger:green go
Charger superbee:citron yella

On the 5th I can give you 5 paints for the Citron Yella Super Bee. When you buy it please don't switch to the car. Also could you tell me the colors of the OCD Cougar XR-7 and the Stingray?

ch1potle
On the 5th I can give you 5 paints for the Citron Yella Super Bee. When you buy it please don't switch to the car. Also could you tell me the colors of the OCD Cougar XR-7 and the Stingray?

Deal for the yella superbee

Cougar: glacier blue
Stingray: Monaco orange

Deal for the yella superbee

Cougar: glacier blue
Stingray: Monaco orange

Thank you! I have the other 2 so it looks like just the Super Bee. What 5 paints would you like on the 5th? I have 5x of all mattes, color shifts, and chromes among several other colors

ch1potle
Thank you! I have the other 2 so it looks like just the Super Bee. What 5 paints would you like on the 5th? I have 5x of all mattes, color shifts, and chromes among several other colors

What chromes other than gold/ silver do you have?

What chromes other than gold/ silver do you have?

Those are the only true chromes but I have chrome orange (2 different ones) and a chrome blau I believe. I can check more in the morning.

ch1potle
Those are the only true chromes but I have chrome orange (2 different ones) and a chrome blau I believe. I can check more in the morning.

Send me a chrome orange and a couple of matte blacks then please. Look forward to trading on the 5th :D

Add me and ill send you what you need for nothing. Got them sat there doing nothing..

Black purple white orange and is there a cream matte, if so then this one please :)

The car is not even been bought yet from the OCD mainly because I already have the car.

Add me: m8h3r

No Cream so pick another please, will send FR in a minute 👍

Here is a list of available matte colors for you 👍

AMG Monza grau magno
Matt Black
Matte Black
Matte Blue
Matte Brown
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Gray
Matte Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Gray
Matte Light Green
Matte Light Red
Matte Light Silver
Matte Orange
Matte Pink
Matte Purple
Matte Red
Matte Silver
Matte White
Matte Yellow

ch1potle
Here is a list of available matte colors for you 👍

AMG Monza grau magno
Matt Black
Matte Black
Matte Blue
Matte Brown
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Dark Gray
Matte Dark Green
Matte Dark Red
Matte Dark Silver
Matte Gray
Matte Green
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Gray
Matte Light Green
Matte Light Red
Matte Light Silver
Matte Orange
Matte Pink
Matte Purple
Matte Red
Matte Silver
Matte White
Matte Yellow

Ah that's a big help, now I know what's missing and what I need :)

Acheron79
No mate, its MarcTheMunky. You didnt specify what matte black you needed (matt black or matte black) so ill bung you both.

Sent Matte Black, Orange, Purple, Silver and White, Car received, Nice and easy trade, many Thanks 👍

Igwyana
Sent Matte Black, Orange, Purple, Silver and White, Car received, Nice and easy trade, many Thanks 👍
Thanks, trade again some time :)
Acheron79
Let me finish my remote race off and ill get them sent.
Ok cheers, no rush. You sure you don't want anything in return?

Back