MAZ Member list/sign up

• Thread starter MazKid
  • 194 comments
hey MazKid any room in the club for Hanker?? also do you have any good information sites on histoy/specs etc. on the MX-6 2nd generations??? if you could help me out id appreciate it!
~hanker~

fc3s - My dad has one also, blue.

hanker - sure you can be in. For MX-6 stuff try going to MX6.com. If that doesn't do it, then I'll get the info...I know it, and what I don't know I'm sure my bro could fill in cause he's centered around MX-6 and Probe stuff, while I encompass the whole Mazda line up around the world and stuff.

My bro has a '88 MX-6 GT Turbo...he has done a few aftermarket mods like an MSD ignition and a chip...the rest is stock or he tuned it or made parts. He does all of the work on it.

Some cool parts he has are a factory Mazda CD-player(for the MX-6, which is pretty rare), 626 5 door GT wheels painted gunmetal grey(look great on the shiny black car), a factory Mazda grill with driving lights from Holland, a factory Mazda digital dash from Canada, and a few other things.

Last I heard, he ran a 13.8 at like 97mph. Gateway Raceway has drag testing every Thursday for like $15 per car.

The MX-6 has a good ride quality, but when my bro wants to race someone or go flying down an exit ramp, it's great. We've raced many people at stop lights, and we always win and it's funny cause the car looks stock except for the wheels and grill so people think it's slow, but in 2nd gear if you floor it it will skid.

Ohh, forgot to mention, he bought the car at the dealership my dad works at for $300 with 136K miles and a bad turbo. He fixed it up and it's in its current state with probably $1K or so, not a whole lot of money into it, but it's near mint.

Yup. He really is a big part of that shop. He even has keys to the place, and whenever he wants to work on one of our cars there, he just calls his boss for permission to be up there and then we go up there, use the lifts, tire machines, everything.

It's really cool to just go up there and start using stuff. Sometimes when there's a threat of hail in the area, we will drive up there with as many cars as we can and park em in the stalls and wait it out.

Nope...I could make some though, but it takes time and stuff, and I wouldn't know what people would want.

If someone wants an avatar from either a pic, a series of pics, or a video, I'm willing to make it. Just IM or PM me or something...

Ill join cause i have the cleanest car of anyone ;)
1990 RX-7 GLX every option new paint job, and (not shown in pic) the darkest tint on windows anyones ever seen.
deliver.asp
this enough to get me into the club alone?

Yea ofcourse you're in.

Cleanest? I donno. We had the cleanest RX-7 up till '96. It was a '84 GSL-SE. Mint condition, then it was totalled, then my dad fully rebuilt it better than it was before. But MO changed the emissions testing and the car wouldn't pass unless my dad put a full new exhaust on it, and it did have rust starting in the wheel wells, and the 13B would flood often and was getting weak(though still drove nice), so we had to sell it to someone in Ill.

We have a set of GSL-SE wheels in the basement though. :)

I'll add you to the list.

I'd like to join as well. I'm getting an appreciation for all cars, so I'd like to join as many clubs as I can so I can increase my info base. Let me put something in my sig.

senecaty

mazda association zone
GENUINE MAZDA CLUB: BECAUSE A BAD CLUB CAN RUIN YOUR DAY.
MazKid's Mazda News @ MazdaWorld:
vMazda 3vMazda Kusabi Conceptv

erm, why did you copy my signature to use as your own?!

And it's not displayed properly for you, evidently you don't have Wingdings fonts.

Please remove my signature from your profile, thankyou.

All in, thanks. GTP has been screwy for me for the past days so I haven't been able to check here.

Latest Posts

Back