mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
Unusual colour for a GT-R, indeed; I like it a lot, actually. Saturation and overall contrast are both fine, but the smooth background blur really makes the car stand out.

Well done. 👍

It is quite an unusal colour for that car but I think it works. The whole set is great. 👍

If your idea was to militarize a GTR, I say you did it. Bring Godzilla to a war now. :lol:

Shots are really nice, I especially like #2 and #3, composition on them both are just amazing!

Unusual colour for a GT-R, indeed; I like it a lot, actually. Saturation and overall contrast are both fine, but the smooth background blur really makes the car stand out.

Well done. 👍

Agreed. 👍

Thank you for all the comments again! I knew British Racing Green on a GTR would be interesting. I had time for a small set today:

i really like the way you have desaturated the first two pics. They are very beautiful. Nice work on the Alfa set too.

Great stuff, the Super Veloce is really good. Also quite like the first 147 shot, nice colours and energy. 👍

Great set, especially the Murcielago and the 430 ;)

i really like the way you have desaturated the first two pics. They are very beautiful. Nice work on the Alfa set too.

:eek: Perfect !

GPR
Great stuff, the Super Veloce is really good. Also quite like the first 147 shot, nice colours and energy. 👍

Thanks for all these comments! I appreciate it. Here are a few shots I got from the supercar seasonal event:

SLR, Corvette and Espirit are Great, mazda787! :)

I also like the Scuderia shot a lot 👍

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mazda787/6879917073/

I think this is your best shot, and I have looked at all of your work, the most recent work is just as good, but it has taken time to get there.

I'm not surprised this shot is in the Hall of Fame, it's that good.

So many shots here have given me some inspiration to really get better with photomode now, I might have to do some Photoshopping on some shots as well because you make it look so easy. :drool:

Edit: not sure how to put your photos in here, so I just posted the link, lol.

Back