mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mazda787/6879917073/

I think this is your best shot, and I have looked at all of your work, the most recent work is just as good, but it has taken time to get there.

I'm not surprised this shot is in the Hall of Fame, it's that good.

So many shots here have given me some inspiration to really get better with photomode now, I might have to do some Photoshopping on some shots as well because you make it look so easy. :drool:

Edit: not sure how to put your photos in here, so I just posted the link, lol.

Thanks for looking through all my work, I really appreciate it. Once you get into photoshopping/editing it can get really addicting, I look forward to seeing your gallery!

Wow man this is so sweet, i have never seen a picture so perfect on GT5 theses look like real cars O_O

Those Miura pics are insane mate and so the R8! :sly:

The smooth, fresh tones you manage to create are super nice. I really feel your style :)

Oh, your last updates are amazing! :drool:

Thanks for all these comments :)

And now here is my 2.0 tournament entry as well as the rejects for the same:

Last edited:
Not a big fan of the Renault shots, but that Bugatti shot (and the clean up!) is just amazing! :drool:

The transition between the Ferrari and Lamborghini in the same location is great and the Renault shots are also great. I haven't seen a picture of that Renault in the rear out of the number of front shots I've seen for months.

Brilliant stuff, love the lighting in the first 2 (SSX is awesome!) And I love the vibrant colours in the gallardo shots. 👍 Very nice! :)

Love the simple yet realistic look of the pictures from the last set. I noticed that you've focused more on clearness than eccentric camera angles and contrast.

👍

These shots are gorgeous! Really capture the beauty of the 360!

Thanks for the comments and feedback. BkS what could I improve with the Megane shots?

I think it was more a biased opinion than anything wrong with the photos, although in saying that, they seemed rather bland. I wasn't getting that, "ooh" or "mmm" factor from them. I think because of it's shape, how high it sits from the ground and also the colour of it, I didn't really like them.

I enjoyed the angles you took them from though! 👍

Awesome update, especially those Ferraris!👍

Thanks SMfan!

Love the simple yet realistic look of the pictures from the last set. I noticed that you've focused more on clearness than eccentric camera angles and contrast.

👍

Yes indeed decided to keep it a bit more traditional this time, thanks for noticing :)

BkS
These shots are gorgeous! Really capture the beauty of the 360!

I think it was more a biased opinion than anything wrong with the photos, although in saying that, they seemed rather bland. I wasn't getting that, "ooh" or "mmm" factor from them. I think because of it's shape, how high it sits from the ground and also the colour of it, I didn't really like them.

I enjoyed the angles you took them from though! 👍

Thanks for the feedback, I agree they lack a wow factor, but I wanted to shoot it anyway because it is rarely given any attention.

:eek: That first shot is just insane! :bowdown:

Glad you liked it so much Nato :)

Back