mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
I absolutely love the composition in the second picture; the saturation is spot on, as well. Other personal favourites are pictures #9 and #10. They both deliver a good amount of realism due to good lighting and sense of motion. Well done. :)

Oh, new pics! Was still drooling over that beautiful red Alfa!

Really like this one - I think the dynamism of it, or perhaps because it's more about speed than the others.

Gorgeous set mate, from the 1st to the last superb! Composition, lighting, everything is perfect!

Amazing set! But 2,5 and 10 are the perfection!

Awesome set. The 2 cars and the locations really compliment each other 👍

plenty of amazing shots in this thread :)

Great photos. I love the action and the sense of speed!

Thank you all very much!

I am cleaning out my hard drive today, and I came across some old shots. Here are some of the recent ones as well as the old ones, retouched slightly again.

Nothing really beats the first SLS picture - for me, at least. The toning is spot on and the overall composition is excellent.

The last picture is stunning, as well, though - while the lighting emphasizes the high contrast very well, the colour transitions are still very smooth. It is quite difficult to accomplish this, so kudos to you! :) 👍

I have already said it on Flickr and I'll say it again. The second shot is gorgeous. So is the rest of the SLS shots. I'd say, your toning really brings out the mood in the picture, and very much made the gold on the SLS look tons better. Great job. 👍

Lovin' the rest as well, especially the last 3. 👍

Your last sets are splendid Mazda 👍
Your SLS is gorgeous, but the second pic of the 300 SL is just perfect : perfect light, perfect angle :) I also really like your McLaren in this set.
Mention to the beautiful Evora set too. Great work !

I wish I could find shots like those when I'm cleaning out my harddrive! Fantastic shots. :)
Love that Legnum and the first Swift shot = :drool: 👍

Thanks again for all the comments :)

Here are some shots from the online session with lee, zzz_pt, nanabu, and me:

Some other shots:

Looks like you had some fun in that session. I really like shot 3, the yellow 8c looks awesome. That car looks good in just about any colour. ;)

Also dig the Red R8, nice angle and light. And the FGT shot is great too! 👍

Last edited:
GPR
Looks like you had some fun in that session. I really like shot 3, the yellow 8c looks awesome. That car looks good in just about any colour. ;)

Yes, agree with this this. The third is also my favorite in this set. Great angle, tonning for an awesome mood in this pic.

And, of course, i love your F40 pic, there is something like a freedom feeling in this pic ;)

Great shots from our online session, mazda! 👍

I personaly loved 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 7th! :)

Ps: That Legnum! :drool:

I tried to, but I just can't pick a favourite picture from your last set. It probably has to do with the fact that too many of them have good contrast and saturation values, a nice depth of field, an overall clean look and the list goes on.

👍

Thanks for the comments guys. Here are a few shots of the TVR Tamora:

Yes I have ripped off lee's style in the second and last shots :P

Thanks for the comments guys. Here are a few shots of the TVR Tamora:

Yes I have ripped off lee's style in the second and last shots :P
Awesome set Maz. I do use that angle alot don't i. It's such a great angle to shoot cars with though. 👍

Now, that's a nice set, mazda787. I see that you concentrated more on camera angles this time around - worked very well! The colours are quite vibrant, which suits the car perfectly. 👍

Back