mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
I'm sure you must've had fun with the 908 on Mt. Aso and all of it's bumpylessness.

I love the clean lines, and the way the colours contrast on that set. You get a real sense of speed and realism from them.

That first Integra photo however. OMG. It looks so menacing! And what a fantastic colour choice too! You really captured it beautifully. 👍 :drool:

I love the Mt. Aso pics! It's not a combination I would have thought of, but it works brilliantly 👍

OH MY! Those 787B shots are AWESOME!:drool:

BkS
I'm sure you must've had fun with the 908 on Mt. Aso and all of it's bumpylessness.

I love the clean lines, and the way the colours contrast on that set. You get a real sense of speed and realism from them.

That first Integra photo however. OMG. It looks so menacing! And what a fantastic colour choice too! You really captured it beautifully. 👍 :drool:

+1. Beautifull and love the 908 4th pic and 1st of the Integra:drool:👍.

I love the Mt. Aso pics! It's not a combination I would have thought of, but it works brilliantly 👍

Great set mazda787; my favourite picture is the third one - really nice sense of motion in there. ;)

They are really PERFECT IT :dunce:👍👍

Oh, I've totally missed your awesome 787b shots, Superb set, each picture makes this car honor! ;)👍

Wow thanks a lot for the comments!!! :) I am only finding enough time for quick edits this week so here are some semi-random shots (no cleanups this time, just wanted to take this car out for a spin):

CCCL Entry:

+1.

I think the third is even better, the backgroung is perfect and the photo looks real 👍

Totally agree with this. That's an awesome shot with quite a realistic feel. Love it. Not my favorite car that one but you've made it look great. 👍

Celebrating 2 years at GTP with a bunch of 2 car Ferrari shots (well these were for the PMC comp but it works both ways)!

Competition Entries:

Disqualified due to incorrect car :dunce::

Thanks for viewing and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Everything !! :cheers:

The F40 pair of shots are great. Nice light and toning. Also like your comp entries. 👍

And congrats on 2 years at GTP, Hope there's many more to come. ;) Merry Christmas. :cheers:

Fantastic pictures! :drool:
I've got to say the two colours, red and black, paired well on the Ferraris. ;)

Congrats on the 2-year anniversary!

Stunning set from that online session! :drool: :bowdown:
The random Macca's shot is pure gold! 👍 👍

Back