mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
So much pics since my last visit... I've just have a look from page 19 to now and I can't count how many time I've said "wow"...
Very impressive work mate !

Last edited:
Pictures #2 and #3 have an extremely realistic look to them; this is probably due to the well-adjusted green tones. 👍

I agree : the first one is very reallistic :)
I also like very much that kind of things you've done for the last one 👍

I third that, first picture has realism knocked right off the scale! And the last is pretty original as well!

That LFA it's outstanding! Would be perfect if PD had put more effort on these wheels and mirror. Not your fault of course!!

👍👍

Thanks for the feedback guys I appreciate it very much :) I agree about the wheels on the LF-A, but it sure is an easy car to shoot! Anyway here's one for the CCCl, and I will be back later with the rest of the set after edits:

I absolutely love the contrast and lighting in the latest picture. The composition is spot on and the softness you've added is fantastic.

Excellent work, as usual. 👍

Sorry for getting back so late, thank you Kodje, GT-R, and SM! Here are some recent shots, including my attempts for the 2.0 this week, as well as a small GT-R set @ Top Gear Test Track.

Back