mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
Thank you GT-R and Nicknamealguem 👍 I just got done with a photoshoot so shots from that session will be coming soon. Until then, here is a quick edit I just did:

A great collection of beautiful shots mate, often very reallistic !
My fav' are the GT-R ones but only from a short head ;)
Great job !

Thanks for the comments again. Here is one shot from the shoot:

VW bus is nanabu.

I am going to try to learn some new effects/techniques for photoshop before putting up more from the shoots. All those 3.0 entries have inspired me!​

Awesome shots mate. Really great stuff, I really dig your editing and this collection hits the mark again. Loving shots 1 & 3 :drool: Also like your 2.0 entry. 👍

I absolutely love how you use shadows to create more contrast while still keeping many details. Picture #5 showcases the described effect perfectly.

Nice Mach 1 set mate. Love shot 3 :drool:

And the speed effect (an realism) in the first 908 shot is awesome 👍

Thank you GT-R, Kodje, NB, Shadow, MadMoss, and TVR&FF for your feedback! I have been busy lately but got some time tonight for editing a few amassed shots, including some from online shoots, tournament entries, and my rough attempts at the particle effects.

Last edited:
Great set of pictures as always.

D:Tail and this one are just awesome :

8455114656_6bbccc7308_n.jpg

Great set, as usual! Your D:TAIL entry is super sweet!

So many great pictures; I especially like the "D:TAIL" one. 👍

Great set of pictures as always.

D:Tail and this one are just awesome :

8455114656_6bbccc7308_n.jpg

Very nice shots in your latest post, love the C9, Amuse and your D:tail pics most! 👍

Outstanding set! Especially the Amuse ones 👍.

Thank you all for the comments! Truly appreciated :) I had a chance to go to an auto show, and posted some shots here. A lot of the usual cars, but a real treat to see them in real life!

My favourite has to be the last shot for a mix of reasons, but the main reason has to be the composition.

Once again awesome stuff everywhere. I like quite a few from your previous post and from this one I think you went with the right shot for the comp but I also quite like shot 3. Nice work indeed. 👍

Back