mazda787's gallery

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
The photoshoot set is amazing! Everything about it; composition, mood etc. Makes me feel jealous that I live in a place that almost never allow photoshoots with you people. :crazy:

These are all great, but the 2nd shot is my favourite. ;) That new Furai entry is fantastic. 👍

nice updates, the shots of a couple of classy cars give me the feeling of watching the race in my eyes. :drool:

My word, haven't been in here for a few days and man you've posted some brilliant stuff!

Too many great shots to comment on. Keep up the awesome work. 👍 👍

1st shot is my fav of new set

The photoshoot set is amazing! Everything about it; composition, mood etc. Makes me feel jealous that I live in a place that almost never allow photoshoots with you people. :crazy:

nice updates, the shots of a couple of classy cars give me the feeling of watching the race in my eyes. :drool:

I love this picture. :drool: 👍

I love the composition in number 4.

GPR
My word, haven't been in here for a few days and man you've posted some brilliant stuff!

Too many great shots to comment on. Keep up the awesome work. 👍 👍

Happy New Year!

Wow, the last shot of post #383 is perfect, great updates anyway!

Back for the new year, and would like to first thank you for all the comments guys! It's really great to see the feedback. Here are 2 quick shots for now:

Just finished editing this, was meant for this week's 2.0 but my tire choice made it too modern looking for my taste.

PMC entry.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Last edited:

From my photoshoots today to get a shot for the 2.0 comp.

Also made a recording of one of my edits...thoughts?

A bit rudimentary with the comments on notepad...but maybe it's helpful.

:eek: That F40 is superb!!!!

Also your lates update is very good, my favorite being the last one. I'll be sure to check your tutorial later, but I see I'm not the only one to use camera raw for editing. :D

Nice Enzo set. You made the right choice for your comp entry. Best of the bunch to me. 👍

First GT86 photo and the second GTR R34 shots are absolutely a touch of class. 👍

I quite like the composition of picture #2; both lighting and shadowing emphasize the realism and that background blur is exceptionally great, as well! :) 👍

Latest Posts

Back