mazda787's gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter mazda787
  • 633 comments
  • 48,631 views
Thanks GT-R! To me it's quite a good looking car.
 
Sweet set and the best ones IMO are the 2nd and the interior shot, they're awesome! 👍
 
Gorgeous photos with Tamora, mazda787! 👍👍
 
Thanks again for all the comments :)

Here are some shots from the online session with lee, zzz_pt, nanabu, and me:















​
Wow, you got some great shots there. I hope i manage to do that session justice. Really nice work Maz 👍
 
Sweet set and the best ones IMO are the 2nd and the interior shot, they're awesome! 👍

Gorgeous photos with Tamora, mazda787! 👍👍

Wow, you got some great shots there. I hope i manage to do that session justice. Really nice work Maz 👍

You're welcome. And, yes, I agree. The interior looks good, too. :)

Thank you all for the comments.

Two shots I worked on for this week's 2.0:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mazda787/8270738171/lightbox
 
Great shots from our little session! :cool:👍

And those 2 Citroen shots...wow! Very very good mazda787. :)
 
Really like the way you managed to get a high contrast without sacrificing image quality and detail. 👍
 
Lovely shots 787! 👍
 
Great photos. I really like the 787 ones! Very good lighting and composition! 👍
 
Really nice job with T350c 👍 and the 787 shots are fantastic - love the editing on them too. :)
 
You really know how to make the Mazda 787b look superb, mazda787! :D

Love it! :)
 
Gah! I love the 787b shots! You have inspired me to shoot that car, lol.
 
:drool: :eek:
 
Wow man, thats some great stuff. Love all of them nice tone work and very nice lighting. 👍 👍 As Markito said it is inspiring. Might have to shoot the 787 myself soon. :)
 
Wow thanks for all the comments!! I am so glad to hear my shots are inspirational. Looking forward to all those 787 shots from you guys :)

908 at Mt. Aso:









Integra R at Eifel:



​
 
Last edited:
My favourite has to be number 4.
 
Really nice Tamora set Mazda. Very reallistic, with beautiful angles and compositon.
The work on shadows and composition on your GT by Citroën pics is simply awesome.
Pics 4, 5 and 6 of the T350 are splendid !
I love the whole 787 set...
And nice 908 (suprising this car with this kind of background) and integra sets.
 
Nice photos. Number 3 and 4 and 6 are my favorites.
 
Thanks for the comments! 908 on Mt.Aso is pretty fun.
 
OH MY! Those 787B shots are AWESOME!:drool:
 
Back