Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
FR = Friend Request on your PS3. So it does not matter which FR you send him.

Oh. I thought he was talking about Front Mounted Engine - Rear Wheel Drive.
LolDerp.
NINJA EDIT: I think he rejected my Friend Request, although I am not sure.

Send a FR (Friend Request.) to- My_i_d_

'My_i_d_' is a sub account of mine. You can find the track there. Anyone else can also find the track at- My_i_d_

But remember everyone, no gifts to me please. This is Welsh Fury's track. All/any gifts should go to him. Only the track can be gained from- My_i_d_

Send a FR (Friend Request.) to- My_i_d_

'My_i_d_' is a sub account of mine. You can find the track there. Anyone else can also find the track at- My_i_d_

But remember everyone, no gifts to me please. This is Welsh Fury's track. All/any gifts should go to him. Only the track can be gained from- My_i_d_

Oh, alright, I just sent you one.
NinjaEdit: King of page 29
AnotherEdit: I just downloaded the track, it's AWESHUME. I actually got my Tank Car to flip on to its top.

Last edited:
Wow.

It has already been a full year since I created this track. Thank you all so very much for the support.

Last edited:
Original thread is here, add "My_i_d_" (that's the actual name) on PSN, that's not me though but I assume he doesn't mind (I hope), just notify him or post in the original thread that you've sent him a friend request and are after the track. :)

MetroGS
Damm this track looks sweet!!! i want this track so bad!!

who can i add to get it?

cheers, Zoomj

Me you'll just have to wait because I'm not at home right now and my frinds list is full.

Welsh-Fury
I'm still accepting friend requests, although every 3-4 days. I'm a busy guy.

There is. He's just trying to be an attention wh- ...

I have to say,thank you for making this track! Without it,where would fn be?

Back