Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
Enemem
Cheers. Hopefuly I'll get my PSN (whatever that is - Hey I'm nearly in my 50's ) and then download the track onto my system:sly:

PSN is the old name for your Playstation Network ID. It's now a SEN (Sony Entertainment Network.) ID. It is what your name is to everyone else when you play online.

There are plenty of over 50's cruising around in GT5. But not many over 50 year old cars.

Milldrum
I will add you soon. About an hour from now.

I have not. I haven't raced two-player split screen. I would think that as long as its off line then it should be Mega.

Thank you thank you! And thanks to the OP! Downloaded and spent hours on it with my buddies from Team Dynamics Drift all having loads of fun, we were even drifting it and pulling 360's etc over the jump, awesome!

Welsh Fury's track is not in English.
I was going to ask WHY it wasn't in English seeing the OP made the track. I thought it was Russian or something, until I used google translate.
I had no idea Welsh sounded/looked like that.

Anyone raced two-player split screen on this track?
I'm not entirely sure if I've tried this track for two player split-screen, but I think I did, and it wasn't possible. I haven't been able to play any custom track in split-screen (I have about 50, all sorts). I have no idea why they're all crossed out for split-screen. :(

I'm not entirely sure if I've tried this track for two player split-screen, but I think I did, and it wasn't possible. I haven't been able to play any custom track in split-screen (I have about 50, all sorts). I have no idea why they're all crossed out for split-screen. :(

Not being able to use custom tracks in 2P battle is a bug. There's more info in the link below.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=250973

The "Mt. Aso" terrains with the complexity setting and corner sharpness all on 10 make for a good, steep jump or two

Does anybody know the settings of the wings of the red dragon course? Or if someone has it could you share it with me? Psn is justin5447

And does it work online?

It barely does, cause you knw how you can't wheelie/roll your car online? Basically say thing applies to this track, an R92CP will get decent air online, but most cars offline get AMAZING air time.

Latest Posts

Back